Its time for blacks to declare war on black on black war, terror and victimization

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
It is time.
Its not in response to blacklivematter or alllivesmatter or bluelivesmatter.

while blackslivesmatter address community and police brutality

black people themselves need to hold black people accountable

It is at a core, violence, in excessive, should not exists excessive in black neighbhors.

Its not cool
Its not sexy
its not holy
its not a good look

time for blacks to improve living conditions and all costs, and never at the detriment of another person

violence may look cool in the movies or songs
never in real life.

if you are in beef, then find mature ways to resolve it.
if you harm your brother from gun violence, then you will be hanged on a tree.
also place like chicago and detroit, will be track all gun owners and surveill all street by the black airforce squadron and monitor all shoots, i will determine their fate
any shooting, without proper explanation, especially if there is no ongoing self defense need, will be an automatic lifes sentence and then public hanging

you see a rich black and stick him up, you are getting hanged
you shoot people listening to music in a car, you are getting a firing squad
you just wanna shoot nikkas and your boys know, you are your boys are getting hit, live on broadcast TV

no nonsense to black on black gun violence.

you can see how that will affect white on black violence

you shoot unarmed couple 137 times, tell me, what is going to happen to all of you who did the shooting...
you shoot a couple for "broken tail light"...and when there is no justice, no peace...you get know piece..get piece, then your terrorizer gets just peace

join the grand nubian movement.
we dont resort to violence. we fix community problems & we own resorts and islands.

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
giphy.gif

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/debate-white-supremacy-vs-self-accountability-responsibility.371721/

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is time.

It is at a core, violence, in excessive, should not exists excessive in black neighbhors.

Its not cool
Its not sexy
its not holy
its not a good look

time for blacks to improve living conditions and all costs, and never at the detriment of another person

never in real life.

also place like chicago and detroit, will be track all gun owners and surveill all street by the black airforce squadron and monitor all shoots, i will determine their fate
any shooting, without proper explanation, especially if there is no ongoing self defense need, will be an automatic lifes sentence and then public hanging

you just wanna shoot nikkas and your boys know, you are your boys are getting hit, live on broadcast TV

we dont resort to violence. we fix community problems & we own resorts and islands.

With all due respect, the type of men that murder other men, (aka the violent criminal element) aren't the kind of men to respond to social pressure and pleas of reason. You want those guys to stop killing each other? Restrict their access to money and p*ssy. As long as those needs are met, any action will be justified (except for the minority of true pyscopaths).

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be clear that police brutality and black on black violence are two completely separate issues.

I agree, we have lost so many in the past 30 years alone....many due to a lack of basic conflict resolution skills.

Think of all the inner cities in the US who engage in the "street culture".....not a stretch to say that over 500K Black lives may have been lost in the past 3 decades

Now that's Genocide

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
We are here to do something about it.
white supremacy and accountability is not exclusive.
all angles of black problems need to be addressed
the white supremisted need to hanled
the black people need to hold other baddddd black people accountable, all of which a trickle down from white supremacy and its makes it difficult
there are some things black people should not allow, is violence...33 shots in a car. No beef is worth that.
Black people should not think its normal and ok partly because whites gives blacks crumbs and blacks have to accept every and any for the sake of community. But,we must have standards of living

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
With all due respect, the type of men that murder other men, (aka the violent criminal element) aren't the kind of men to respond to social pressure and pleas of reason. You want those guys to stop killing each other? Restrict their access to money and p*ssy. As long as those needs are met, any action will be justified (except for the minority of true pyscopaths).
So if we have a list of all those type of violent blacks and we publicize a list and says women should not date.
shaming violence offender, do you think it will work?
  • name
  • picture
  • no sex

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if we have a list of all those type of violent blacks and we publicize a list and says women should not date.
  • name
  • picture
  • no sex

That would have the opposite effect and make those men more desirable. The answer is for the "good men" to stop being so bytchmade and worshipping women and become as committed to building legally as those other men are to building illegally.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • name
  • picture
  • no sex

Black Flight has also hurt many inner cities across the country. Well to Do Blacks who had the means fled instead of sticking it out.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
The idea is great. But :camby: with all of the generic rhetoric (because it's been going on for decades)

Here's what anyone can do:

educate yourself and others
Vote locally and put people into office that support your notion
control where your dollar goes
sacrifice your money to a cause that means something
If you can't sacrifice your money...sacrifice your time and mentor someone/be a big brother big sister
adopt a child who needs a home

Personally I feel that I have educated myself/am continuously educating myself
I vote/do research
I am strict where I spend my dollar and took my money out of the bank recently and switched to a credit union and IRA
and my goal once I start a family is to adopt a young black child who needs me (It would be a little weird as a single man)

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
The idea is great. But :camby: with all of the generic rhetoric (because it's been going on for decades)

Here's what anyone can do:

educate yourself and others
Vote locally and put people into office that support your notion
control where your dollar goes
sacrifice your money to a cause that means something
If you can't sacrifice your money...sacrifice your time and mentor someone/be a big brother big sister
adopt a child who needs a home

Personally I feel that I have educated myself/am continuously educating myself
I vote/do research
I am strict where I spend my dollar and took my money out of the bank recently and switched to a credit union and IRA
and my goal once I start a family is to adopt a young black child who needs me (It would be a little weird as a single man)
and the violence?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
That would have the opposite effect and make those men more desirable. The answer is for the "good men" to stop being so bytchmade and worshipping women and become as committed to building legally as those other men are to building illegally.
thats why women are unpredicable creatures.

ironically, thats why some like "black" or "street" "thugs dudes and their derivatives..

However, the offenders, need to be disciplined, so they dont kill blacks or terrorize blacks

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem in the Black communites is not Black on Black crime. The problem in the Black communities is organized crime.

Black gangs are organized bands of criminals. Just like the mafia and Asian gangs and Hispanic gangs.

Black on Black crime is 91% or something like that. White on White crime is something like 85%. There is not much difference there, because people commit crimes on the people that they are around.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It is time.

Its not cool
Its not sexy
its not holy
its not a good look

never in real life.

you can see how that will affect white on black violence

you shoot unarmed couple 137 times, tell me, what is going to happen to all of you who did the shooting...
you shoot a couple for "broken tail light"...and when there is no justice, no peace...you get know piece..get piece, then your terrorizer gets just peace

Man get the fukk outta here with this racist ass storm front bullshyt:camby:

@BmoreGorilla add the OP to the list of white boys acting like they're black

And y'all peep how that lame ass clown @PhonZhi dapped that post