It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Why would I unify with the same people who have enslaved, raped, murdered, and terrorized my people for 400 years? Are you willing to unify with ISIS?
Literally the same people? :mjlol:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Literally the same people? :mjlol:

Absolutely. These are the same people passing laws that force black people into ghettos, allow black children to be murdered on tape and nothing happens, and target black men women and children at every level of life in this country.

The white supremacists of 2016 are no different than the white supremacists of 1716

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely. These are the same people passing laws that force black people into ghettos, allow black children to be murdered on tape and nothing happens, and target black men women and children at every level of life in this country.

The white supremacists of 2016 are no different than the white supremacists of 1716
@Kilimanjaro didn't mention white supremacists though.

Furthermore you must have a funny definition of a "person".

CHL

Superstar
Daps
The article is talking about white people and I Suspect all white people capable of being a white supremacist to be one.
So you honestly think every single person of European descent is a white supremacist? :laff:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kilimanjaro didn't mention white supremacists though.

Furthermore you must have a funny definition of a "person".
no bc i'd rather the world unify. this gets exhausting.

the article is wrong, white ppl or some have a misconception, which is that black ppl need them and they are anointed to help. Which is nothing universal at all, the article is quite offensive.

But i've been being negative these last days and i'm usually positive, but I think emitting so much on racism, well it might be better to use the energy to mold the world into the way i'd like to see it.

we're all supremacists, ask me if I think Im better than you, as a fellow man, a fellow black man, or even a fellow being, It's a numbers game which makes it black vs white. Black ppl are over represented in the media as well.

I'm not tryna get into this bc the article is bs

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would I unify with the same people who have enslaved, raped, murdered, and terrorized my people for 400 years? Are you willing to unify with ISIS?
Africans were already enslaved before they came to the Americas, and because we enslaved them as well, we ruled over Europe. Plus we represent a new party, this isn't a "me" or "you" thing, this is a necessity of the world, this is a world goal.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The only way the conflict will actually end is if both sides find common ground and unite.