HONOLULU
Find God, brotha’.
giphy.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame him. FOH. He had the idea for the books as early as 1991, 1992. Then published the first book in 1996. If that doesn't put things into perspective, it's been eleven years since he published the last book. LeBron didn't have a Championship ring the last time GRRM published a book for the GOT/ASOIAF series. My man has had a lifetime to complete everything. It should have never been left up to D&D to finish the story.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He gave them his outline of the ending, how he gets there will be largely different I assume. Plus in interviews they confirm which parts of season 8 are entirely their ideas.

Exactly. The show felt off because alot of details are missing, especially Fake Aegon/Faegon. I'm assuming Aegon gets to Westeros when Dany does or shortly afterwards and he gains support from all the Lords and Great Houses, and after they ride with him over her after she lost her dragons fighting for them and when she knows Aegon is a fake/pretender, that would easily explain her starting to go mad.