ITT: We Date Asian Women

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So anybody with a shred of intelligence is supposed to believe that every dude at the bar asked her out and got rejected but his drink getting swag got him a fukk in the back seat of a speeding car? Then it turns out she was a model and he happened to make a pun based on a movie she worked on? Dude types like he is 14 years old. So do you for that matter :childplease:

You aint gotta believe me for starters which is cool anybody that been there knows what im talking bout your not gonna know who these famous people are we aint from that country.
As far as that drink goes it aint about swag its about who u know and I knew those people so if you know people at clubs you can do that its common knowledge.
And guys getting rejected its simple you dont just go up to girls talking hi sexy or give em pick up lines you will get rejected and i also said she almost rejected me till i pulled that.
Speeding is simple u drive too fast they aint gonna pull u over or a camera will catch you driving and send u a ticket in the mail

Finally the clubs name was Gaspanic 99 in roppongi, tokyo anybody who been there knows what im talking bout :jawalrus:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You aint gotta believe me for starters which is cool anybody that been there knows what im talking bout your not gonna know who these famous people are we aint from that country.
As far as that drink goes it aint about swag its about who u know and I knew those people so if you know people at clubs you can do that its common knowledge.
And guys getting rejected its simple you dont just go up to girls talking hi sexy or give em pick up lines you will get rejected and i also said she almost rejected me till i pulled that.
Speeding is simple u drive too fast they aint gonna pull u over or a camera will catch you driving and send u a ticket in the mail

Finally the clubs name was Gaspanic 99 in roppongi, tokyo anybody who been there knows what im talking bout :jawalrus:

:gag: Gaijin clubs are gross. What you know about rolling up into a Japanese club in Shinjuku speaking dat nihongo? :king:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This all took place in Japan? That actually explains a lot. Were you in the military there?

Also, howTF do you smash a broad with a bodyguard?

ya i was in the army stationed in camp zama japan
thats easy she said it was ok let him pass by only reason y i was able too

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:gag: Gaijin clubs are gross. What you know about rolling up into a Japanese club in Shinjuku speaking dat nihongo? :king:

I went to club harlem up in shibuya
Club b in yokohama
matrix in yokohama
circus in yokohama
Club Nature in roppongi

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
plus i knew some japanese also

My nikka :daps:

While I was in Japan, I spent most of my time in a rural area about 14 hours away from Tokyo by bus. The brief amount of time I spent in Tokyo, I was turned off from Roppongi. Too many trashy tourists and pushy Nigerian club promoters.

Seeing that video you posted makes me want to go back though :sadbron:

I'm seriously going to use that as motivation to study for the GMAT and practice my Japanese every day so I can land a job there. Thanks.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My nikka :daps:

While I was in Japan, I spent most of my time in a rural area about 14 hours away from Tokyo by bus. The brief amount of time I spent in Tokyo, I was turned off from Roppongi. Too many trashy tourists and pushy Nigerian club promoters.

Seeing that video you posted makes me want to go back though :sadbron:

I'm seriously going to use that as motivation to study for the GMAT and practice my Japanese every day so I can land a job there. Thanks.

lmfao i know all about them ******ia dudes they be sweating you and bothering you and smelling lol

the best part about japan is the train :jawalrus:
You can go anywhere you want and be drunk at the same time lol

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love how half the people in this thread were banned . That's how you know the thread was gonna be pure fckery :mjlol:

Daps
I’m more attracted to American/“western” Asian women than I am with the ones actually from Asia