I've been suffering from depression the past year

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
I kinda disagree. You have to get away from toxic people, foods, drugs and lifestyles to begin to heal. Gotta cut family members off if theyre poison as well.

Grew up so introverted I couldn't even hold a conversation until I started working in sales and that exposed me to people everyday, forcing me to communicate at length.

I was so "depressed" I was smoking 10-12 blunts a day for 10-12 years, since I was 16-17.

What's changed my life was pursuing the purpose God gave me and having faith in Him. I was a hardcore scientific athiest until my search for truth and understanding this world led me to the Bible. There I found all the answers to my problems. However applying Bible principles to my life and overcoming my toxic thinking, habits and environment be took a decade.

No matter how low I felt I knew I had a purpose and gifts that would blossom into the fulfillment I was looking for in life.

There is a cure for depression and it's called self love. But I didn't love myself until I learned how much the Most High / Christ loved me. I found love in God...not family, girls or friends.

Faith saved me and I can honestly say if you believe that if you focus on bettering yourself for GOD & Yourself you can be healed. But if you're looking for validation and love from earthly things you will never be healed.

Work with GOD and work on yourself...he will work everything out for you...just keep fighting.

And no I'm not talking about white Jesus, because believe it or not, black people in America are ISRAELITES (not cac jews) and the same blood that ran through Moses, Elijah, Solomon, David, Christ is the same blood in our veins. You are the greatest bloodline on Earth and that is why Satan and his servants attack us the most. They know we are the kryptonite to their evil.

I'm 29 and it's was a long dark road but I made it .You will too if you never lose faith
:salute:Good stuff

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s the ancestors punishing you for a lack of connection to the motherland.

:sas2: