I've Figured It's Time I Gotta Start Asking These Hoes Out. I Need A Main Hoe & A Side Bytch.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
[Last Thread Of The Day]

No troll like my other thread.

For months I've been a little afraid to ask a girl out not that I'm scared of rejection, but if I get called a creep. Why? Because of this feminism shyt and metoo shyt. I actually had a discussion about this with a female cashier at the local store I patron.

Now, I feel like I gotta take this shyt to the next level. I said once I get a decent job I'm going p*ssy hunting. These thots don't want much just some McDonalds. Gonna rent a motel room and go from there. I'll be 24 tommorow and I gotta change my shyt up. These girls like me now man. Girl complemented me on my Jersey today and asked am I getting any hoes for my B-Day. I told that thot hell yeah. Guess I'll target these young and old thots. Want a sugar mama and a side bytch. More p*ssy less time I'll be bored.

I'm back in the game mane. Least my charm works. I may troll on here at times (when i'm not making serious threads), but I do get womens attention. Just like I came out my shell when I first started talking to people because of my anxiety I can ask for a date or coffee.

Imma do that shyt.

From, Ibucci.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
[Last Thread Of The Day]

No troll like my other thread.

For months I've been a little afraid to ask a girl out not that I'm scared of rejection, but if I get called a creep. Why? Because of this feminism shyt and metoo shyt. I actually had a discussion about this with a female cashier at the local store I patron.

Now, I feel like I gotta take this shyt to the next level. I said once I get a decent job I'm going p*ssy hunting. These thots don't want much just some McDonalds. Gonna rent a motel room and go from there. I'll be 24 tommorow and I gotta change my shyt up. These girls like me now man. Girl complemented me on my Jersey today and asked am I getting any hoes for my B-Day. I told that thot hell yeah. Guess I'll target these young and old thots. Want a sugar mama and a side bytch. More p*ssy less time I'll be bored.

I'm back in the game mane. Least my charm works. I may troll on here at times (when i'm not making serious threads), but I do get womens attention. Just like I came out my shell when I first started talking to people because of my anxiety I can ask for a date or coffee.

Imma do that shyt.

From, Ibucci.

I dismissed this dumb ass post when I realized u look for chicks with low self esteem..