I'VE MADE £100K AS A SUGAR BABY

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
From selecting men with good credit to getting financed to graduate with no debt and stamps on their passports and purses that appreciate with age. fukking dudes that matter. These 20 year old brehettes are learning what not to do from the GenXers will create an elite class for the next generation. I may need to get on the Gram :jbhmm:

Student, 20, gets rich, older men to fund her VERY extravagant lifestyle… but slams claims she’s a gold digger

MOST university students live in shabby digs, survive on baked beans and spend Friday nights necking £1 pints in cheap pubs.

But one savvy girl has found a controversial way to pay off her tuition fees, cover her rent and still have enough cash left over to buy designer clobber and jet off on five-star luxury breaks.

CELINE
Celine has revealed all about life as a sugar baby
Celine, 20, from London, is bankrolling her extravagant lifestyle with the help of the world’s largest online dating website SeekingArrangement, which matches wealthy benefactors with those looking for ‘mutual beneficial relationships’.

Celine is one of the country’s most successful sugar babies – a good-looking girl who joins rich, older men for posh dinners and lavish shopping trips.

She signed up to the website when she was just 18 years old.

“I started young,” she joked, as she spoke to The Sun Online. “I saw a TV show online about sugar babies and I thought, ‘That sounds amazing!’

CELINE
The 20-year-old has been gifted Chanel bags and Valentino shoes

CELINE
Celine was taken on a five-star holiday to Dubai by her sugar daddy
“Initially I didn’t think it was something I could do because I was living with my family and I was in school, but after doing some research I realised it was something I could pursue.”

Celine created an online profile showcasing her hobbies and talents, and within a month she had her first arrangement.

For her, the experience wasn’t just about getting expensive stuff for free but seeking independence.

“I wanted a bit of control in my life,” she said. “I’ve always had a really strong family influence.

CELINE
Celine shows off her haul of designer nail varnishes

CELINE
She has been gifted a Louis Vuitton bag and a pair of Christian Louboutin heels
“This was a way of doing something fun and exciting. I could experience a ton of things I’ve never experienced before.”

Celine has been active on the site for two years and dates men aged 30 to mid-50s.

She isn’t deterred by the age gap saying she has “always been in to older men”.

She added: “They have jobs in finance or they’re trust fund managers or directors of companies.

TALK THE SUGAR BABY LINGO
*SUGAR BABY
A girl who dates a wealthy man. He gives her financial compensation for her time and attention. It’s basically like a normal relationship where he understands her needs, she understands his.
*SUGAR DADDY
The term for a man who provides a younger companion with rewards for their time and attention. A successful guy who has a well-paid job.
*ARRANGEMENT
An agreement between a sugar baby and a sugar daddy in which the expectations of the relationship are outlined.
*SUGAR GRAM
The term used to describe the community of sugar babies on Instagram.
*ALLOWANCE
A regular monetary contribution given by a sugar daddy to a sugar baby.
*PAY PER MEET/PLAY
Compensation a sugar baby receives for a date on a ‘per meet’ basis. Or, compensation offered only when sexual acts are performed.

“It can be an array of different professions as long as they are successful in their field.

“They are usually very busy people and don’t have much free time for themselves.”

The average sugar daddy has an income of around £200,000 but Celine has also dated guys with seven-figure salaries.

“It’s funny because sometimes people who are more wealthy can be less generous,” she said.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
full

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can't fault either side. Its a win win tbh.

I mean most girls wouldn't date a normal guy if he didn't have something to offer (looks, status, $) either way so let these rich fukks get their easy play, they earned it. :yeshrug:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I respect her hustle, I don't know who's checking for husky broads like that but apparently she does so more power to her for coming up off of old cac simps.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I told you nikkas, this bytch has 1,000,000 xp and she looks like a troll.
The game is all kinds of fukked up because of social media.
Magilla gorilla lookin ass bytch, shaped like a boulder from Indiana Jones got more money than a grown man who works hard for his cash for the simple fact she has a vagina (which I bet is stank). This is why the fukk we hate women.:scust:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you nikkas, this bytch has 1,000,000 xp and she looks like a troll.
The game is all kinds of fukked up because of social media.
Magilla gorilla lookin ass bytch, shaped like a boulder from Indiana Jones got more money than a grown man who works hard for his cash for the simple fact she has a vagina (which I bet is stank). This is why the fukk we hate women.:scust:
:russ: reality gonna hit when that fool find another chick...and she lose her lifestyle

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these old cacs fukked the game up....theyre about to die and want some young p*ssy, so theyre just enjoying all their last min sex bucket list fantasies on young bytches....

now u got bytches out her only trying to get money...and use their pussies as leverage