I've noticed something lately...why are people so trash these days?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Why can't people respectfully UNDERSTAND others?

Why can't people just take the time to read & comprehend before over analyzing?

Why can't people stop being jerks?

Why won't people listen before they wind up getting physically hurt?

Why do people jeopardize themselves?

I'm sick of everybody.

Does anybody else ever feel this way? To the point you'd thought about just striking out on a random person, because you believe they're the same as the aforementioned?

Just wondering :yeshrug: .

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
what is it like 8am where his at, i notice a few poster lose the handles round the early mornings. what he put in a 14 hour coli shift :russ: and didnt log in his over time, i bet he was trying to pitch woo to a coli female and it blew up thats why he/"she" cant comprehend or understand the definition of whatever he was mumbling :russ:

go to sleep.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
"Because of iniquity, the hearts of many grow cold". :

It's only going to get worse, OP. Until people recognize that outside of the Lord Jesus and His teachings, there's only decay, largely bred by their own selfishness, and they repent and turn to Him, it's going to be less and less peaceful and more and more chaotic. There's no peace for the wicked. :sas2:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
what is it like 8am where his at, i notice a few poster lose the handles round the early mornings. what he put in a 14 hour coli shift :russ: and didnt log in his over time, i bet he was trying to pitch woo to a coli female and it blew up thats why he/"she" cant comprehend or understand the definition of whatever he was mumbling :russ:

go to sleep.
:pachaha:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

go to sleep.
:deadrose: