I've reach a level of enlightenment that very few HUMANS will ever have the privilege to reach

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now my mind is scary. Its like a battle field, covered with bodies and you can smell the foul stench. But within the terror lies something beautiful. I'm clicking on ALL cylinders. My mind is sharp. I feel like I can move objects. Patience and discipline are the keys to life. I'm beginning to master both. I'm creating shyt that take most motherfukkers years to create in a matter of months. I feel like Hov making the BP1. Except for I'm just blaze, kanye, bink, jay and dame all rolled one. I'm clicking mentally profoundly , I'm on fire. My brain is on fire, I got so many ideas, concepts, techniques, color combinations, textures.... all shooting out like bullets from a AK-47

I'm working on my new art exhibition. I'm talking about all the shyt every other p*ssy artist is afraid to talk about. The shyt that I'm creating is on ANOTHER LEVEL. I'm in my prime right now. I'm 29, i got a head full of knowledge and I'm able to connect it with my natural talent. I'm totally unstoppable. I'm about to expose the whole industry. Show them what REAL talent look like. U can't fake the abilities that I possess. Money can't buy it either. Only the most high can give you my gifts, and I promise to use them for righteousness.

All my creative work will be about telling the truth and giving future generations a picture of the world in its most darkest and honest form. I refuse to lie. I'm always going to stand by the light. I can't be bought.

I live like a savage. All I do is eat , drink water, and work til I perfect my craft. I live a totally detached life that would drive most people mad. I sit and visualize what my life will be like soon. I'm going to be all over the world. I'm going to go to places very few Buffalo black people have ever had the privilege to see.

I'm going to be a rock star. I got the vision for my shows already. Its going be a spectacle that nobody ever seen in the art world. I'm a innovator, so quite naturally I'm going to shake things up. Plus I'm a rebel, and like to shake shyt up anyway. I'm a visionary, That's why I'm still standing.

This city threw EVERYTHING at me to devour me. A dude like me was been supposed to be finished. By I have so much will in me, I refused. I been rejected and blackballed from every creative outlet here, why u ask? because they're intimidated by me. I'm intelligent, I don't take no shyt,super gifted, work hard and honest as a young black man. In other words I'm Americas worst nightmare all in a human body.

They forced me to put my self on with nothing but a dream and a 9 dollar an hour job. All my min wage jobs either treated me like shyt and fired me or I quit because I knew I was better than min wage. A guy like me should be sitting in a motherfukkin castle on a damn throne. fukk I look like being a servant, These peons should be serving me.

I built my own platform, did all the social media shyt and i don't even like social media. I created my own unique tattoo style, my own unique graphic design style, my own unique digital illustration style, WHILE at the same time drop gems in each piece. I even figured out a unique innovative way to market my shyt, its gonna blow soon, everybody in the fukking industry gonna be copying me.

I'm not a black man, I've transcended into a black god. Not Thee true god but a god nonetheless. These motherfukkers cant stop me. ANYTHING they throw at me, I'ma intercept it like Ed Reed my nikka. WHY? because I'm a BAD MOTHAfukkA like SAM jack wallet. I'm playing on a whole different level.

These little white kids get their inheritance money, trust fund money and they let a dude with nothing surpass them in skill? And they tell me I'm inferior? shiiettttt...they must be talking about somebody else. I'm cut from whole different type of fabric. I'm the real deal, I'm not the intimation, I'm really the guy everybody want to me but can't. Never had a hand out, no help, like Hov said... I took the man route.

I had nothing but a dream and refused to give up and no matter how many demons try to pull me down, I'm NEVER GOING UNDER. I got protection from a higher power. He put me on this earth to make an impact. The angels keep me safe during my journey because I'm a good person. Never lied, never cheated, never compromised. That's why a guy like me is never going to lose.

message to cacs everywhere, u cant disfranchise a fukking black genius....I don't want your fukking slave job. Take it and shove it up your ass. I'll build my own shyt. I'm a CEO man, I'm not no fukking employee. I'm the H.N.I.C.

Any cac that don't like it, ITS TOO LATE! ....any of u other non blacks that hate me, esp u east Indians...ITS TOO LATE!....any of u black woman that don't like it, ITS TOO LATE! ....and any of u uncle tom nikkas that don't want to see another brother be a ruler, ITS TOO LATE!

Should've finished me when u had the chance. No I'm an unmovable force of nature

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Metamorphosis :blessed:...I'm ready to fly. Fly away from the pain and sorrow. Dont ever let THEM tell YOU what cant be. Tell em to lick balls. No man is going to control my destiny.

Im like mothfukkin MacGyver, Im always going to escape.

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
any of u black woman that don't like it, ITS TOO LATE!

Head-turn-GIF.gif