I've seen enough Giannis > KD

Kski

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Nah, we not gonna discredit the efforts of the supporting cast to prop up Giannis. Literally no need for that. I provided facts on what they did Jrue and Middleton produced as good as any second and third options in this generation.

Teams can’t win rings without y’all claiming a single nikka carried smfh.
:mjlol: Show me a post of mine where I said Giannis carried them throughout the whole playoffs and finals or claimed a single player won a champion by himself. I don’t participate in ya’ll stan wars.

It is, however, a fact that Giannis carries the team whenever whenever Khris and Jrue disappear. Last night is the perfect example. In the 3rd when the Suns could have blown the game open, Giannis absolutely dominated with Brook being the one to really step up and help.

:mjlol: Facts? You’re juelzing and arguing against everything except what I posted.

:mjlol: I ain’t never discredit Giannis’ supporting cast. I don’t got no agenda homie. Khris and Jrue are inconsistent on the offensive end. That should be evident to anyone who actually watched every game of the finals. Those are facts and nikkas been saying that shyt for years. It ain’t some new shyt cats came up with to prop up Giannis.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man legit joined the team that beat him :dead:
will always be funny
Fr
That'd be like if MJ joined the pistons in 1989:mjlol::dahell::skip:

I said Giannis ring matters more (there’s no debate) but Giannis is not a better player than KD.
I understand
But to me they're evenly matched,

And since kd did that crazy shyt and left the GOAT aka Russell Westbrook hangin....

giannis > kd off gp.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I still have KD #1 and Giannis at #2 now,i cant hold it against KD that his 2nd and 3rd cant stay healthy...head to head he was better he didnt have the help....I still trust KD more than anyone to get buckets in the final 2 mins of a game over anyone.