I've watched Diaz/McGregor 2 multiple times and each time I cant believe some think Diaz won

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How do u give him the 2nd rnd when Conor dominated the majority of the rnd. Diaz would just get active and throw weak punches. Conor was damaging him. He was brutalizing him. Its a point in the fight where Conor is covered in blood, tlbit then u realize its not his blood :ohhh:

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
McGregor got the lower weight classes on lock.
He will reign for a minute, I've seen some videos of mcgregor in the club recently, he looked like he was masking his hurt with alcohol and loud music.

That Mayweather fight looked like it took something from him.

Getting beers poured on him

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
How do u give him the 2nd rnd when Conor dominated the majority of the rnd. Diaz would just get active and throw weak punches. Conor was damaging him. He was brutalizing him. Its a point in the fight where Conor is covered in blood, tlbit then u realize its not his blood :ohhh:
Diaz lost it in the 4th if I remember correctly.

I'd have to watch it again.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
yeah...Round 2 was a toss up, though. If I remember correctly.
N1gga how is rnd 2 a toss up when 1 person dominated over 3mins of the rnd :what:

And if anyone had a 10-8 rnd it shoulda been rnd 1 when Diaz was dropped multiple times.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
N1gga how is rnd 2 a toss up when 1 person dominated over 3mins of the rnd :what:

And if anyone had a 10-8 rnd it shoulda been rnd 1 when Diaz was dropped multiple times.
Just rewatched. It could've gone either way.

I had McG winning until he started running. At that point I put it back even and then he started to get pummled a bit.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just rewatched. It could've gone either way.

I had McG winning until he started running. At that point I put it back even and then he started to get pummled a bit.
How many mins did Conor win in that rmd vs how many mins Diaz won:jbhmm:

And that definitely aint a 10-8 Diaz rnd like some gave it