J. Bezos just bought the most expensive property in LA with an eighth of a percent of his net worth

Daps
It's way darker than that. Man's got people on the assembly line pissing into bottles cause he can't be bothered to ruin productivity and provide his employees with basic necessities. You certainly don't become a billionaire by being a nice guy.

It’s amazing when I hear people tell others to be humble, and ethical, and loving when they know damn well you don’t reach extreme levels of success with that mentality.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's way darker than that. Man's got people on the assembly line pissing into bottles cause he can't be bothered to ruin productivity and provide his employees with basic necessities. You certainly don't become a billionaire by being a nice guy.
How many billionaires do u know personally

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
He bought this from.David Geffen another billionaire...he spent time on his megayacht last year just chillin...

BEZOS also bought another property along with this from the estate of billionaire Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen for 90 million

So Bezos dropped 255 million just to flex

Kami

Banned
Daps
Lauren Sanchez looks good in my opinion. She's sexy

Lauren Sanchez has a pretty face, huge breasts and a slim figure.

no need for multiple pics however this bytch is bad to me.

still with bezo's money you'd think he could get better.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
And it's not going to change because people are too busy living vicariously through these hyper-rich moguls thinking "one day that's gonna be me" to realize they're getting the short end of the stick
And that's the only reason Occupy Wall Street existed. These CACs realised that they were sold a dream and will never be part of the 1%...and yet these fools will still support these tax dodging major corporations.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Just for some perspective. ..Bezos was given $300,000 by his family to start Amazon. How many people do you know who have great start up ideas that can barely get crowd fund to get at least raise 10,000?

I've see it in all aspects of business... when you have generational wealth and group economics.. you have more safety nets to fail and more resources to succeed.

I'm currently working on an app with some developers which I know will be worth a lot years from now but it's so damn hard when you're financing it yourself. Any potential investors want to finance with the bare minimum but in exchange want an inordinate amount of shares.

This business is ruthless. For every success story... thousands fail. And whilst there are some that have the luxury to fail, many people only get one chance.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just a few years ago, you only see Walmart trucks on the highway.

Now, every ten minutes you see an Amazon truck on I-95. Bezos moving that work all across the good ole USA:wow:.

Bezos so rich, even Trump be like "somebody, stop that cracka!":damn:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Basically a toned down Jack Ma