J. Cole - Love Yourz (Music Video)

*AP

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's dope seeing this after watching the fhd documentary... it's like you know everyone in the video

Giselle

Daps
@Giselle, any new news on that boy cole???

Not really. He did release a live version CD of FHD. That was not needed in my opinion b/c he's making a dvd with the live performances.

He did say something was coming in feb on that black friday song, so we'll see. Kendricks sister said their collab album was coming in feb, then she took it back. lol

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Not really. He did release a live version CD of FHD. That was not needed in my opinion b/c he's making a dvd with the live performances.
Eh, I agree, but it generates more money so I see why they did it. :yeshrug:

Giselle

Daps
I like the song, but disagree with "no such thing as a life that's better than yours". Some people's lives are better than others, that's a fact. My life is better than people's lives who are homeless, cold, poor, and hungry.

I get what he was saying though lol. :queen:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Because he is selling the live performances on dvd, supposedly. No one needs the studio cd, live cd, and dvd with the actual live performances.
We'll see. The proper album did go platinum so I think the sales should be nice all-around.

Giselle

Daps
he should release it anyway. :yeshrug:

i felt like he wasnt attacking all women in the song. i feel like the song was about shallow, money and fame obsessed women that wouldn't hesitate to use him to achieve those goals, basically the same women that wouldn't look at him if he didn't have the fame.
but you could somehow connect the song She Knows off of the Born Sinner Album. i just feel like there are points that miss on the song but he provides some interesting insight within it.:yeshrug:
i wonder how this song would do if it was released today.

& that is why they called him misogynistic and a hypocrite.

"He's judging women for being sexually free and calling them hoes" wah wah wah, stop being a hoe then if you care so much what people think.

But this part I agree on "He's calling people hoes, shallow but he cheats on his wife/gf with those "hoes" ". Lots of people were also saying that, which is true.