J Cole will never be considered a great, because he embodies the stereotypical "great rapper"

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do it for a reason.

Cause Drake constantly gets shytted on and he's OBVIOUSLY a better RAPPER than J Cole, but people like to pretend that subject and content makes you a better artist.

If Drake went conscious, he'd eat J Cole's food. Hell, he used to when he was in the underground.

Get the fukk outta here with that Drake is no where near a better rapper than Cole

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Among his mainstream counterparts Kendrick and Drake he is missing something. Maybe he will impress with his next album/project.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I've kept as many tracks from a J.Cole album to that of a Drake album. About 5-6 each. Same goes with Wayne, Hov, Kanye, Eminem, Ross and who ever else is poppin.

So he's in their league for me, which is funny because he's supposed to be the boring one.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
cole tight but yeah I get he is kind of boring....he is more new York sound......and that aint poppin......when the last time u heard cole on a trap beat......

I like him a bit though. and I agree he should produce about 4 songs for himself and let others do the rest but......he want all the money.:manny: