J. Prince Clarifies His Post, For You Square Muthafukkas

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I didnt get the point of the original post or the follow p by J Prince

He tagged people that were not involved in the incident....thereby ensuring that anything that happened to the individual who stole the chain would have the pigs asking questions

why is a supposedly street connected dude even hopping on the internet to address this.....put through the call to your supposed street sweepers and get the chain back.

He was selling wolf tickets...

Bronx got all kinds of crews now...

It's not the era where it was basically a 4 gang borough..

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Jprince how would u feel if i tagged ur son in top notch james harden type fukkery like this?

Number in your dm:mjlol:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
so powerful you are...why announce? :ufdup: The strong move quiet, the weak start riots. I know you got a brick but sell em 20's till you tired. With no credit, you sick with that got to eat fetish and other nikkas who getting it? DEAD IT

It you truly a legend like they say, handle it, Why all the announcing and bytching son? Foh:pacspit:

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
I notice a lot of young men on the east coast that like to invite men to suck on their private parts then call themselves gangsters but real men don’t invite other men to suck their dikks unless they’re gay. I guess if the man you’re asking to suck on you say “ok” you’re gonna get naked?

:dwillhuh:

:russ::russ:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Joseph got it right again

Some of y'all lack understanding

Budden has a show in Houston soon. And I trust people who are in the streets over Budden who is a media guy. That's me.