J.R. speaks on Nikki vs flair's daughter, Seth Rollins as being The Man

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
And he also put on classics and won them clean
he's got his whole career to win clean victories over quality opponents. The only thing keeping him from being a complete babyface against someone like Cena is cheating. WWE doesn't need to mess up a good heel draw to appease smarks...he'll get his chance to win clean matches and an epic face run wont be far behind it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
he's got his whole career to win clean victories over quality opponents. The only thing keeping him from being a complete babyface against someone like Cena is cheating. WWE doesn't need to mess up a good heel draw to appease smarks...he'll get his chance to win clean matches and an epic face run wont be far behind it.
Dude just ended Raw looking like a complete sucka

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Eve Torres
Candice Michelle
Trish Stratus
the bellas
trish held the womans belt thats why i scratched out womans and left divas

the bellas fukked their way to the top

i cant remember anyhitng candice did orther than look good and do playboy
my point stiill stands none of these divas are being rewarded for improving their skill when theyre know for a "reality" show where all they do is bicker

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
trish held the womans belt thats why i scratched out womans and left divas

the bellas fukked their way to the top

i cant remember anyhitng candice did orther than look good and do playboy
my point stiill stands none of these divas are being rewarded for improving their skill when theyre know for a "reality" show where all they do is bicker
Ok im going to dispel a common misconception with this now. Nikki slept her way to the top. Brie did not. Bryan just became a top guy and was never supposed to have any weight at all. By the time he got his big push she had been with him for years. When Nikki couldnt find a proper casting couch to lay on they came back to the E and Nikki got with Cena. But honestly, its the Divas title. Who gives a shyt really?