Ja Rule: 50 Cent Had Nothing To Do With My Chain Getting Taken

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I think Ja is confusing when lil' troy robbed him, and when 50 snatched the chain when they was fighting in Atlanta. That's the chain that was on the cover of "guess who's back" .

I believe Ja when he tells this story about troy because why would he just try to rob him all of a sudden, knowing he would give it back because of Supreme anyway?

No it wasnt I dunno who told you that was Jas chain on the cover

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it wasnt I dunno who told you that was Jas chain on the cover
Yeah, I just read an interview with 50 and he said that wasn't the chain. I don't know why I thought that was it. My bad. Ja is still mixing up the stories though.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
75_yrs_later.JPG

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a few 50 interviews 50's said Ja Rule was a Jehova Whiteness in the hood

Russell Simmons interview with Combat Jack he said the same thing. He had an artist on his label from a good family, a jehova whiteness trying be gangsta
its not like russell Was exposing something
ja been saying this
his Mama was a church lady and made him do it when he was a little kid
how does that make him soft:what:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not like russell Was exposing something
ja been saying this
his Mama was a church lady and made him do it when he was a little kid
how does that make him soft:what:
People just like to believe that image they seen on tv as being hard or gangsta, especially when it comes to blacks. If you look at mobsters, they all looked like regular white guys, but they was chopping up bodies, and have everyone thinking they were cool. They all tell you they went to church, and a lot came from two parent homes.

I remember 50 cent said columbia records or whoever he was signed to wanted him to look like ODB, and have braids, to make him look more believable. People just have this image when they think of being thug or tough, when it comes to black people. If you don't have this image you ain't tough.:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ja Rule kept telling the story about 50 Cent and he gotta let it go. The more Ja Rule telling the story the more I believe 50 Cent's story...even 50 Cent said he didn't rob him, he just know that guy who robbed Ja Rule.

He just mad that his career is done. I liked Ja Rule music.

When his album The Mirror got leaked....that shyt was dope cause sound like he was hungry.

Father Forgive Me off of The Mirror had me :wow:

If Murderer INC didn't get shouted down by FBI so his albums would be successful and a good come back.

Ja said the same thing though in the interview....I think his point was is that 50 says that's the reason Ja was mad at him and started the whole beef bcuz he saw dude that jacked em with 50....Ja is saying he KNOWS 50 didn't have anything to do with that so why would he be made at 50,but 50 was a opportunist and used that situation to create a reason for himself to beef with Ja.

I say its hard to call:patrice:...Becuz u know 50 is smart enough he very well could've thought up this whole beef to give himself a in into the game through a rap beef with a hot rapper...and many of his later beefs did come off that way so its hard to put it past him.

But 50 got a ego too,and seems self absorbed...so on the other hand I could actually see him truly believing in his mind what was Ja's indifference to him,came across as Ja rule despising him and wanting to bring him down:mjlol:...I actually believe both of them if that makes sense,i believe Ja and I believe 50 really believes what he believes and its not some planned shyt.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the funny shyt is... 50 never said he robbed him. or had anything to do with it.
whatever the cause of the robbery. 50 didnt get involved til ja got in his feelings cause 50 was cool with the nikka who prodigy'd him. :sas2:

i feel bad for ja. in the sense that this is all his career means at this point.
50 said the beef started because his homeboy robbed ja rule and ja felt a way about it
ja said he didnt even know that dude and 50 were cool
and his beef with 50 has nothing to do with that situation
again, 50 got his story out first and is more popular so ppl are gonna side with him

Daps
Ja said the same thing though in the interview....I think his point was is that 50 says that's the reason Ja was mad at him and started the whole beef bcuz he saw dude that jacked em with 50....Ja is saying he KNOWS 50 didn't have anything to do with that so why would he be made at 50,but 50 was a opportunist and used that situation to create a reason for himself to beef with Ja.

I say its hard to call:patrice:...Becuz u know 50 is smart enough he very well could've thought up this whole beef to give himself a in into the game through a rap beef with a hot rapper...and many of his later beefs did come off that way so its hard to put it past him.

But 50 got a ego too,and seems self absorbed...so on the other hand I could actually see him truly believing in his mind what was Ja's indifference to him,came across as Ja rule despising him and wanting to bring him down:mjlol:...I actually believe both of them if that makes sense,i believe Ja and I believe 50 really believes what he believes and its not some planned shyt.

But hes not saying anything new. What Ja is saying is plausable,

But its known 50s a bully. Yayo said it. Bang em said it. and we watched it happen for a decade in the industry.

The prevailing theme when the beef blew up in hiphop is that 50 seen a bunch of nikkas that arent street nikkas running rap. He saw them as food and moved like a wolf on em.

Same thing he tried with Wayne, Jay, Diddy, etc.

Nobody viewed 50 as a man defending his honor. He bullied his way into the game and brought light to the fact Ja was soft as fukk and that he instead was the real deal. And we all agreed.

Thats what got him hot. The same strategy also killed him because he tried to flex on people knee deep respected in hiphop. As a newcomer you cant do that.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I think Ja is confusing when lil' troy robbed him, and when 50 snatched the chain when they was fighting in Atlanta. That's the chain that was on the cover of "guess who's back" .

I believe Ja when he tells this story about troy because why would he just try to rob him all of a sudden, knowing he would give it back because of Supreme anyway?

The Atlanta chain was in the Ya Life's on the line video

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 said the beef started because his homeboy robbed ja rule and ja felt a way about it
ja said he didnt even know that dude and 50 were cool
and his beef with 50 has nothing to do with that situation
again, 50 got his story out first and is more popular so ppl are gonna side with him
I heard 50 say Ja had an issue with him after the "how to rob" song, and he saw him when they was filming the "murder 4 life" video. He said Ja was giving everybody dap, and was acting funny when 50 went to shake his hand. When 50 started blowing up, then the story changed to this troy robbery story, so I don't know which one to believe.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:mjlol: @ nikkas trying to give ja points for what preme team did to 50 like ja was a boss or something. You can say 50 lost a street beef to preme but to say he lost to a nikka he punched and took a chain from? :camby: