Ja Rule Claims It's 'Statistically Impossible' For Him Not To Be A Top 50 Rapper

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Breh...you enjoyed that "run" of forced R&B Pop shyt with corny ass early 2000s beats? On top of that, Ja's voice is OD obnoxious. There's nothing anyone can say or do to make me believe he was dope. As much as people loved the "im from New Yooooork" song, I thought that shyt was trash af too, waste of a solid beat.

I could never pretend that was raw. shyt like that set hip hop back

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
It's bc it was such bad music. I HATED Ja's music well before 50 made it popular.

I'll never give him props for making us suffer all of 2002. At least nikkas like Nelly were listenable
Listen to VVV and call it wack. Impossible whole album is flames.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I’m not going to do the math now but he definitely picked a number that people wouldn’t debate much, many couldn’t name 50 rappers without research

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Listen to VVV and call it wack. Impossible whole album is flames.
I don't fukk w/ Ja's voice...it's a chore to listen to him. VVV isn't bad, but it's not something I'd ever choose to listen to... I don't like the production style either. Irv Gotti is not a dope producer.

I fukk with "Story to Tell" is the only song I'd ever choose to hear again. Just not a fan of Ja

Barney Rubble

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's bc it was such bad music. I HATED Ja's music well before 50 made it popular.

I'll never give him props for making us suffer all of 2002. At least nikkas like Nelly were listenable
Yep. First time I saw him pop up in that Jay video dressed as Pac doing his best DMX impression I thought he was corniest dude in rap. I didn't need 50 to convince me he was trash.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nah....we had byrdgang......dipset....coke boyz.........LOX

man you really talking out your ass in this thread :scust:
Coke Boyz trash af

Dip Set was raw, thank god for them, mostly b/c they fed the streets...but by 2006/07 New York was no longer in the position as the leaders of the genre.