Ja Rule Explains Why He & 50 Cent Would Never Squash Their Beef

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao no he wasn’t. 50 destroyed his career, 50 was the hottest thing out, and for Ja to even have a chance, he needed public perception to be that 50 was cool with him. That’s all it was and promo.

Ja and Irv had success but they were corny.

50 wasn't the hottest thing out. He's talking about when Ja came home from prison.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
50 cent whole gimmick coming up was dissing artists. Some took if more personal.
This is honestly the real catalyst behind the beef. If people hit up youtube and check out all of 50's interviews from around 99/2000, you will instantly come to the conclusion that 50 going at Ja was a marketing ploy. Ja been told nikkas that and everybody dismissed him.

The entire shyt about how Ja gave 50 some insulting look or whatever at some club was some bullshyt 50 only started saying around 02/03 to create his underdog narrative. 50 literally has an interview from 2000 where he flat out states his naming name gimmick and diss at Ja is just how he creates records to get him self out there.

The whole beef was some fake shyt that 50 randomly created. That nikka had no deep grudge against anyone. If Ja never took it personal and beat 50's ass in ATL, it would've been over. "No more freestyles and verses killing Sticky and Ja, I'm moving on now, I got bigger fish to fry". 50 was already moving on to another rapper to dikk ride for attention.

And I don't even got an issue with 50's hustle back then. He wanted out of the streets so if dissing nikkas was working for him, than so be it. The problem I have is that when the repercussions came, he just ran to the police and started telling nothing but lies about what actually happened. I don't know how someone can respect somebody as fake as 50.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much would a 50 Cent VS Ja Rule boxing match generate in PPV?

Not much, 50 would beat the breaks off Ja. I am not gonna drop money on something that ends inside 30 seconds. Ja is like 5ftnothin and any other queens nikka will tell you he was known as the “polite boy who used to knock on doors” when he was a jehovas witness. Of that whole old roster Tah vs 50 would be the only one worth watching.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is honestly the real catalyst behind the beef. If people hit up youtube and check out all of 50's interviews from around 99/2000, you will instantly come to the conclusion that 50 going at Ja was a marketing ploy. Ja been told nikkas that and everybody dismissed him.

The entire shyt about how Ja gave 50 some insulting look or whatever at some club was some bullshyt 50 only started saying around 02/03 to create his underdog narrative. 50 literally has an interview from 2000 where he flat out states his naming name gimmick and diss at Ja is just how he creates records to get him self out there.

The whole beef was some fake shyt that 50 randomly created. That nikka had no deep grudge against anyone. If Ja never took it personal and beat 50's ass in ATL, it would've been over. "No more freestyles and verses killing Sticky and Ja, I'm moving on now, I got bigger fish to fry". 50 was already moving on to another rapper to dikk ride for attention.

And I don't even got an issue with 50's hustle back then. He wanted out of the streets so if dissing nikkas was working for him, than so be it. The problem I have is that when the repercussions came, he just ran to the police and started telling nothing but lies about what actually happened. I don't know how someone can respect somebody as fake as 50.

Link these interviews breh

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
I don't want to hear a fukkin word from Ja Rule until he pays all of them folks in the Bahamas that he scammed..

shiit is fukkin disgusting - old lady 50k out of pocket and god knows how many laborers that were just trying to feed their fam got fukked

fukk ja rule

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao no he wasn’t. 50 destroyed his career, 50 was the hottest thing out, and for Ja to even have a chance, he needed public perception to be that 50 was cool with him. That’s all it was and promo.

Ja and Irv had success but they were corny.
50 was the hottest thing out 15 years ago
ja rule even said he had no desire to do work with 50, he just didnt wanna continue their beef
nobody cares about him or ja rule's beef on that level anymore
so much immature ppl on this forum

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
50 Cent is a complete dikkhead
Capturedsdfs.png

:russ: