Ja Rule Tells DMX To Wear His Condoms

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

This post is powered by Ja Rule's condoms.
uVldv4z.png

Tyler-The-Creator-2-1436405361.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
what DMX needs is a European tour. He literally missed out of 10s of millions of dollars. But since hes been in and out of jail and owe back child support he cant leave the country.

But one European tour and his financial situation is straight.
Dude would be the perfect festival artist. He should be performing at the Governors Balls, Coachella’s, etc. idk if he’d fukk with but he could have also hopped on the edm wave like Flocka.

I remember I was at a mixed race bar type thing a few years ago and Up In Here got the biggest crowd reaction. More than any Drake song or whatever the hottest songs were on the charts. shyt really made me think how much fukking money this nikka missing out on

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
what DMX needs is a European tour. He literally missed out of 10s of millions of dollars. But since hes been in and out of jail and owe back child support he cant leave the country.

But one European tour and his financial situation is straight.
:ohhh:

Come to think of it X hasn't been to London in years. If he came to the O2 he'd easily fill the venue. I'd give him my money in a heartbeat.:wow:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Still rooting for X, despite it all.
At the time of this interview in 2013 X. had 11 kids, enter 2018 5 years later X. had 16 kids with another one on the way making the grand total 18 kids. :dahell::dead::damn:

He must have a third more of unclaimed seeds if that's how he rocks:hhh:

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Dude would be the perfect festival artist. He should be performing at the Governors Balls, Coachella’s, etc. idk if he’d fukk with but he could have also hopped on the edm wave like Flocka.

I remember I was at a mixed race bar type thing a few years ago and Up In Here got the biggest crowd reaction. More than any Drake song or whatever the hottest songs were on the charts. shyt really made me think how much fukking money this nikka missing out on
A what??! :dahell: