Ja Rule's take on Kobe passing away

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
This Ja Rule’s opinion joke from Dave is corny and played out.

Ja Rule done more for the culture and his people than Dave ever did. Ja Rule was and is creative and never used cheap jokes at the expense of his people to obtain fame. In hindsight the Chappelle show was gutter humour and a minstrel show on digital television. I have more respect for Ja than Chappelle, Chris Rock and other comedians who humiliate their people for fame, money and approval of non-blacks.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

Ja Rule done more for the culture and his people than Dave ever did. Ja Rule was and is creative and never used cheap jokes at the expense of his people to obtain fame. In hindsight the Chappelle show was gutter humour and a minstrel show on digital television. I have more respect for Ja than Chappelle, Chris Rock and other comedians who humiliate their people for fame, money and approval of non-blacks.
:unimpressed:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

:childplease:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps

And this is your response, thecoli.com

You think the Naggar family was a funny sketch?

You think the reparations 2003 sketch was also funny?

Tyrone Biggums, making fun of people on crack. Black Pixie and basic food jokes?

Dave realized how badly he sold out, and most people (Non-blacks) were laughing at his people especially at their hardships. This is why Dave didn’t want a third season, cheap joke at the expense of his people left a hallow taste of regret in his soul, he couldn’t live with it and ran.

At least with Ja, he can look back with pride, went to war with 50, Eminem, D12, and anyone associated with Shady record. Dropped unbelievable amount of bangers that still stand the test of time.

I honestly rather actually hear from a man of integrity and testosterone like Ja than low energy played out racial based humour from lowly comedians.

The online Ja disrespect is too much, done WAY more for the culture and his people than Dave ever did, and this is a hard fact to accept.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
And this is your response, thecoli.com

You think the Naggar family was a funny sketch?

You think the reparations 2003 sketch was also funny?

Tyrone Biggums, making fun of people on crack. Black Pixie and basic food jokes?

Dave realized how badly he sold out, and most people (Non-blacks) were laughing at his people especially at their hardships. This is why Dave didn’t want a third season, cheap joke at the expense of his people left a hallow taste of regret in his soul, he couldn’t live with it and ran.

At least with Ja, he can look back with pride, went to war with 50, Eminem, D12, and anyone associated with Shady record. Dropped unbelievable amount of bangers that still stand the test of time.

I honestly rather actually hear from a man of integrity and testosterone like Ja than low energy played out racial based humour from lowly comedians.

The online Ja disrespect is too much, done WAY more for the culture and his people than Dave ever did, and this is a hard fact to accept.
tenor.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Wtf..fukk Ja Rule