Jack Harlow DJ indicted for murder

Daps
This whole story is wild. I'm low-key surprised it hasn't gotten more attention. Since this is my hometown I'll break it down real quick:

Harlow's DJ killed a dude in Louisville like 8 months ago and ducked getting indicted by claiming self defense. It's been on sight for his DJ ever since, so he had pretty much been staying in Atlanta since that went down.
For whatever reason, dude decided he could come back to Louisville on Kentucky Derby weekend and not have to deal with any smoke (As far as the social calendar goes, Derby Weekend is the livest time of the year in Louisville, so it was a given that EVERYONE in the city would be outside.

Obviously, he was dead wrong, and got pulled up on in the club by a mob that was like 20 deep. My homegirl Kash was close with the dude he had killed last year, and got in the DJ's face. He put hands on her, she swung at him with a bottle, then he pulls out a gun and kills her.

Kash was really popular and well liked by A LOT of people in the city, including alot of people in the streets. So much so that there's a bounty out for the DJ AND HARLOW, based on the opinion that Harlow was reckless to still have dude DJing for him, and the fact that being with Harlow is the only reason they let him in the club with a gun.

So now Harlow has been in hiding ever since this shyt happened.

Oh shyt

Daps
:lupe:What’s the latest with this

The DJ got charged for the recent murder and will most likely get charged for last year's murder as witnesses are now coming forward (the first murder happened in a packed parking lot, but obviously nobody was talking to the police).

Jack hasn't been back to Louisville since the shooting, but he has primarily lived in Atlanta for the past few years anyway, so it's not like he had to pack up and leave town.

Jack has reached out and spoken to a lot of Kash's family and friends through the music engineer KY Engineerin' and a couple of local rappers that I went to high school with. From what I've heard, he's completely cut ties with the DJ and made peace with the right people. Granted, he really damaged his rep as far as black people in Louisville goes, and I'm not too sure he could have a public appearance in the city any time soon without shyt getting uncomfortable, but in the grand scheme of things I think he's gonna be ok.