Jack Harlow - That's What They All Say (Discussion Thread)

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That Static Major, Luv is Dro.:ehh:

Overall, this aint bad. Just weird listening to a white rapper thats not a gangsta wigga or backpacker. Sounds like he's Adonis'sstep brother alot times. But he got some hits. Thst Bris Brown song gonna be all over the radio if its not already (rarely listen to radio).

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
He has a solo track on Statik Selektahs album I like it will check this out:ehh:

How did I miss this when I listened to the album :ohhh:.

shyt is so smooth

EDIT : I may be alone on this but I can see him going on the same creative path as Mac. Similar to how Mac started off very "accessible" and began to shift around Macadelic I feel like Sweet Action and those projects prior are his Blue Slide Park but hearing this track Time shows how he performs on those types of beats.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
His track on the statik selektah tape was dope, first time I ever heard of him, might give this a spin

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
It’s iight . Got some slight swag for a young cac. Can tell the industry pushing him, beats are mostly good, features do they job, sequencing on point... he’s cool for the younger generation, i can see his appeal even though he’s nothing phenomenal

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Not bad. From the new school I like the Drake breeds over the Weezy ones :yeshrug:. They all suck in general though

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

shyt is so smooth

EDIT : I may be alone on this but I can see him going on the same creative path as Mac. Similar to how Mac started off very "accessible" and began to shift around Macadelic I feel like Sweet Action and those projects prior are his Blue Slide Park but hearing this track Time shows how he performs on those types of beats.

I completely agree. Very Mac Miller-esque.

Daps

shyt is so smooth

DJ Drama and Atlantic pushed him towards a more commercial sound. This Statik track is moreso his lane.