Jack Thriller Confirms Disowning Slowbucks After Summer Jam

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
wow....both of you guys are really stupid...blocked/ignored :camby:

50 cent hasnt sold 100k...Itunes takes 29%...50 cent probably saw 400k off the TOTAL SALES of his album...the visuals, beats, features, radio spins, radio runs, promo shows cost WAYYYY MORE THAN 400K. :dahell: Why do you think these labels do 2-3million dollar deals :mindblown:

fukking idiots. Blocked :camby:never wanna see yall post again
:mjlol:the anger and aggression in that post:ohlawd::whew:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Game does 280k on a major label with every industry heavy hitter in existence on his album and has to split the profits between dre, 50, jimmy, and a bunch of other nikkas

Meanwhile 50 made a million in 1 week off a mixtape he leaked way prior to the release that had kidd kidd on 3 songs and other irrelevant people:ahh:

50 is like the rap game Tim Duncan:wow:
Nothing but lies and fantasy from a delusional Stan.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
50 makin a milli off a mixtapes out here

its literally impossible for curtis to take an L

MJ Freedom

All Star
Daps
In all of 50's altercations it seems on his part its always been somewhat self defense... Games two homies gettin clapped, Slowbucks gettin washed, Fredro gettin snuffed, Gunplay flying, etc.... these people came in 50's vicinity and the wolves, or 50 himself, got on they ass. Jack acting like 50 is some wreckless savage is just jokes, 50 too smart to be the typical tuff guy who is just begging to get caught and locked up, ala Suge Knight. Self Defense always makes u look better in a court of law after u bust a nikka head
I feel you and all but we all know you can make ANYTHING seem like self defense if you twist it properly I can walk up to some old lady in the mall right now punch her in the face and come up with an excuse why if you give me 15 minutes

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
He is more musically relevant than 50 cent

50 is not just musically relevant. 50 is relevant in pop culture period .anything he does will automaticlly get more attention than anything game can does.

50 made a instagram post about staying focused on building instead of destroying every blog reported it like it was an official statment or press release.
if you notice his name comes up in almost every interview and his show is getting mad love right now.

these nikkas yall claim or more relevant than 50 would switch lives with 50 in a heartbeat.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I feel you and all but we all know you can make ANYTHING seem like self defense if you twist it properly I can walk up to some old lady in the mall right now punch her in the face and come up with an excuse why if you give me 15 minutes

No you can't lol

And he's right, even with the ja situation. You ain't gotta concoct some nonsensical scenario about beat up random old people to see that more often than not nikkas are kinda sorta getting their just due when it comes to fif.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas yall claim or more relevant than 50 would switch bank accounts with 50 in a heartbeat.
True, but his success is based off shyt that happened 12 years ago. That's like saying Dr. Dre is relevant to hip hop when he ain't put out an album in 15 years.

MJ Freedom

All Star
Daps
No you can't lol

And he's right, even with the ja situation. You ain't gotta concoct some nonsensical scenario about beat up random old people to see that more often than not nikkas are kinda sorta getting their just due when it comes to fif.
breh, you don't get into as many altercations/situations/beefs as fif has got into just by defending yourself. don't turn fif into some kind of victim out here