classic expressions

Last edited by a moderator:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i tried watching

couldnt get past the first dude...he wasnt bad, but the crowd was getting hype over some generic shyt

"i aint even rhyme yet"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

man gtfoh

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
i tried watching

couldnt get past the first dude...he wasnt bad, but the crowd was getting hype over some generic shyt

"i aint even rhyme yet"

man gtfoh

Skip thru it then, it got pretty good, but the crowd does ruin almost every battle

but its about thriller's looks, no homo

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
He also holds victories over Big T, Calicoe, DNA, and Loaded Lux so don't sleep on his battle skills...

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude was getting hype in that hitman holla/jon jon battle after that "reload bullets that came out em" & smack had to tell him the chill

the look on his face when clips spit that "stretchmarks" line against jones was hilarious

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
i tried watching

"i aint even rhyme yet"

man gtfoh

I came in to shyt on you, but you not knowing who the 1st dude is, is prolly 4 the best. Lol callin shyt generic. Freckle got his shot against sumone many off us consider top tier he was sonnin him with dem 1st bars alreadyyy

Sent from my Atari using tapatalk2

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came in to shyt on you, but you not knowing who the 1st dude is, is prolly 4 the best. Lol callin shyt generic. Freckle got his shot against sumone many off us consider top tier he was sonnin him with dem 1st bars alreadyyy

Sent from my Atari using tapatalk2

i couldnt care less who the dude is...he wasnt wack , at all...shyt ,i didnt even have a problem with him...the crowd was just on some bullshyt

and, straight up, the crowd is a participant in a battle...and if they on some otha shyt, the battle will be too