JACKBOYS & Travis Scott - JACKBOYS (Discussion Thread)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What quotables, hilarious, what? Are you deaf. Is whole verse was one long ass lazy adlib.

And I don't care bout the City liking his verse. It's diickriding season right now with Pop Smoke.

But seriously, if he's gonna continue to "Rap", he needs to get a ghost writer.
“Who cares that nikkas in the biggest city in the country like the verse?”:russ:
No wonder the Booth is always wrong about what songs and artists are popping.:russ:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
This shyt lite. Only fukk with Gatti and that’s it. Don Toviler has next. His voice is great, his beat selection is superb. I was hoping that joint Cardigan was on this...

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Who cares that nikkas in the biggest city in the country like the verse?”:russ:
No wonder the Booth is always wrong about what songs and artists are popping.:russ:

it aint, its just dikkriding season, pop smoke right now can make a song barking like a french poodle over an axl beat, and everyone would be saying how hard it is, lol

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i guess this is his cruel summer. this was a struggle to get thru. alot the production here is pretty good but i wasnt feeling much anything else. but the kids r flocking to him now so what do i know. highest in the room i probably enjoyed the most and the intro after. ill just be respectful and say after finally listening to pop smoke i didnt care for him...breh used to be one of my favorites but after these past 2 projects he's nearly lost me.