Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
her daughters a vegetarian, most likely the mama is too

keep thinking u guys are gonna look youthful decades from now eating all that dead flesh

nothing ages a person faster more than consumption of dead flesh, smoking and stress

:ufdup:

Vegetarian Jada Pinkett Smith talks bikini body diet and workout secrets - National Celebrity Fitness and Health

There's a reason Jada Pinkett Smith has maintained her flawless bod for more than 20 years: "I don't eat for pleasure," she tells Essence.

Pinkett Smith, 40, explains that she "had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook. She was an awful cook, and she taught me that you don't eat for taste, you eat for nourishment. And I have kept that over the years, so I can eat anything that's healthy."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
her daughters a vegetarian, most likely the mama is too

keep thinking u guys are gonna look youthful decades from now eating all that dead flesh

nothing ages a person faster more than consumption of dead flesh, smoking and stress

:ufdup:

Vegetarian Jada Pinkett Smith talks bikini body diet and workout secrets - National Celebrity Fitness and Health

Nah... it’s mostly because of money... she probably spends at least 3k a month in nutrition and high end supplements... this is not even counting the surgeons and dermatologist procedures she probably has done

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Y’all nikkas really hatin
giphy.gif