Jae Millz on 7 Years With YMCMB and Still No Album

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I always assumed he was ghostwriting for other artist on the label and getting paid for that..... :ehh:

but if you listened to the coli no rapper has ever written a verse for another rapper....ever:stopitslime:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I always assumed he was ghostwriting for other artist on the label and getting paid for that..... :ehh:

but if you listened to the coli no rapper has ever written a verse for another rapper....ever:stopitslime:

Its basically 4 people he could actually get a decent check from though

Wayne
Drake
Nicki
Tyga

I doubt tyga
Drake prolly don't acknowledge him
Nicki...:yeshrug:

Wayne...:patrice:

I mean Birdman has a 15 word vocab so im sure he writes for himself at this point

Daps
Reppin
VOID
our culture is so pathetic...middle age cacs can talk shyt too the artist and they have no choice but too take it
black folks stay losing
this. im like "who is this betty from marketing ass white white woman" doingin a hip-hop interview interviewing Jae Millz.

hiphop in 2014 is the wackest shyt ever.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX
Daps
Reppin
VOID
add millz to the list of rappers that will never put out an album lkke Cory Gunz, gudda gudda, lil twist and chuckee, and other assorted birdman tax write offs. he's too busy getting his hair did and nails done with young thug to even care about that nikka's studio time.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang

He cant even get a feature from them so I highly doubt he's writing for them