• JP | RJR - Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RJR by KO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
not to say you arent but I've never seen you post in any of the fight threads but you defending fake paul in chea :jbhmm:

jake being scared and rahman being unprofessional aren't in opposition with each other.

Arguments have always been made on different sides of fighters for being scared for one reason or another thought out the history of boxing. That means nothing.

Let's end that here. Jake Paul is scared of Rahman at 215....but guess what...Rahman is scared of Jake Paul if he has to come down to 200.

Now to come to terms to end the scared this scared that corny shyt

When the terms are set and they are scheduled...the talking stops

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
not to say you arent but I've never seen you post in any of the fight threads but you defending fake paul in chea :jbhmm:

jake being scared and rahman being unprofessional aren't in opposition with each other.

Quoted for emphasis

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m
no excuse for missin weight by that much.
sorry i gotta keep it a buck

I mean yea but how many boxing matches have you seen cancelled because of weight. they usually weigh in day before for starters and if they missed they get penalized. But a full on cancel? a week out? This fight was never going to happen :mjlol:

Jake Paul who hand picked 5'6 nate robinson and a blown up ufc welter cares about weight now :mjlol:

ElTerrible

Rookie
Daps
The A side dictates the terms, this is nothing new. When Floyd had Canelo drain himself to 152, you think Floyd still would've fought Canelo if Canelo chose to weigh what he wanted instead of get paid?

At the same time, when Floyd ignored the catch weight in the Marquez fight, Marquez wasn't going to miss his biggest payday so he still went forward. Rahman has a dumb team around him because this seemed to be their plan from the beginning but failed to understand he's a nobody with zero leverage

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The A side dictates the terms, this is nothing new. When Floyd had Canelo drain himself to 152, you think Floyd still would've fought Canelo if Canelo chose to weigh what he wanted instead of get paid?

At the same time, when Floyd ignored the catch weight in the Marquez fight, Marquez wasn't going to miss his biggest payday so he still went forward. Rahman has a dumb team around him because this seemed to be their plan from the beginning but failed to understand he's a nobody with zero leverage

Can you recall a boxing match in recent memory that was flat out cancelled over weight, with a week out? I can't. most I've seen is people losing belts or fines, never people flat out not fighting. same shyt in mma.

Jake Paul didn't really want to fight, as evidenced by not taking the replacement :yeshrug: and Rahman a no name boxer, what would be the different fighting another no name boxer who is in your weight class. Now mr. fighters pay cancels a whole card over it.

both clowns

ElTerrible

Rookie
Daps
Can you recall a boxing match in recent memory that was flat out cancelled over weight, with a week out? I can't. most I've seen is people losing belts or fines, never people flat out not fighting. same shyt in mma.

Jake Paul didn't really want to fight, as evidenced by not taking the replacement :yeshrug: and Rahman a no name boxer, what would be the different fighting another no name boxer who is in your weight class. Now mr. fighters pay cancels a whole card over it.

both clowns

Can you recall a fight going forward where the guy missed weight by 15 pounds? They usually go forward because the guy obviously can't lose anymore weight and are a lb or two off. Rahmans team said they weren't going below 215. Why go forward with fight week costs if they're telling you up front hes not going to try.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Can you recall a fight going forward where the guy missed weight by 15 pounds? They usually go forward because the guy obviously can't lose anymore weight and are a lb or two off. Rahmans team said they weren't going below 215. Why go forward with fight week costs if they're telling you up front hes not going to try.

yeah. heavier guy got his ass beat too lol.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I’m

I mean yea but how many boxing matches have you seen cancelled because of weight. they usually weigh in day before for starters and if they missed they get penalized. But a full on cancel? a week out? This fight was never going to happen :mjlol:

Jake Paul who hand picked 5'6 nate robinson and a blown up ufc welter cares about weight now :mjlol:

Rahman camp said they were not going below 215 at all...so their bluff was called

You keep going about Jake being scared of a heavier Rahman as if that should supercede the fact Rahman team could not meet the terms they agreed to

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Rahman camp said they were not going below 215 at all...so their bluff was called

You keep going about Jake being scared of a heavier Rahman as if that should supercede the fact Rahman team could not meet the terms they agreed to

I get it. Youre a jake paul fan. I said theyre both clowns. Jake for existing, rahman for this.

IDK what else you want from me

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
No they wouldn't....fighters with leverage don't just change the terms they know that favor them.

Paul would never fight Rahman if he weighed 230 or so pounds....even if it was sold out

Of course he wasn't going to fight him at 230. The point is if this event was on track to do big business, they would have found a way to hold an event.

They intentionally hand-picked Rahman knowing he would struggle to make 200 and that it was a very high possibility he flat out wouldn't make it.

If you go into it knowing that, you have a replacement ready to slide in there. Its hundreds of cruiserweight cans who could make 200 you could throw out there who would take the payday for this fight. I don't doubt they had someone ready, but when you a week out and ticket sales are as bad as they were - from a business perspective, what's the point?

The only lane for Jake Paul at this point if he wants to have a big PPV fight is go the Nate Diaz or Conor McGregor route. Otherwise ppl ain't checking for him like that.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Of course he wasn't going to fight him at 230. The point is if this event was on track to do big business, they would have found a way to hold an event.

They intentionally hand-picked Rahman knowing he would struggle to make 200 and that it was a very high possibility he flat out wouldn't make it.

If you go into it knowing that, you have a replacement ready to slide in there. Its hundreds of cruiserweight cans who could make 200 you could throw out there who would take the payday for this fight. I don't doubt they had someone ready, but when you a week out and ticket sales are as bad as they were - from a business perspective, what's the point?

The only lane for Jake Paul at this point if he wants to have a big PPV fight is go the Nate Diaz or Conor McGregor route. Otherwise ppl ain't checking for him like that.

How do you struggle to make 200 when after 3 weeks only 1 pound was shed?

That's unprofessionalism

Last edited: