Jake speaks, Hacksaw on not believing in daniel bryan, KO on IC title & Mania

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
WWE Hall Of Famer Jake "The Snake" Roberts was recently asked by the folks at The Hannibal TV to give his opinion on longtime WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. Roberts, as usual, was never one to disappoint.

While Roberts admitted that McMahon has "done a lot of things that hurt this business," he couldn't help but refer to the WWE boss as "the hardest working motherf*cker" he knows.

Roberts stated the following when asked for his opinion on McMahon:

"Brilliant, brilliant. The hardest working motherf*cker I know. Like him or not, it doesn't matter, he's the hardest working son of a b*tch I know. He's done a lot for this business, he's done a lot of things that hurt this business. But for somebody in his position, he's done pretty f*cking good."

in before stooge talk:youngsabo:
WWE Hall Of Famer "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan recently appeared as a guest on Jim Ross' weekly "Ross Report" podcast at PodcastOne.com and spoke about a number of current wrestling-related topics. Below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On thinking Daniel Bryan wouldn't make it when seeing him early in his career:

"That's what I tell kids. There's a guy who had the desire and heart. When I first met him, I said, 'I don't think he's going to make it.' But he worked hard, had the heart, the desire, and the drive. And he became a great wrestler, so I say, 'chase your dreams because you never know.' Every once in a while, that brass ring, you grab it."

On working with The Rock's grandfather Peter Maivia and father Rocky Johnson:

"I went up [to New York] and I worked with Vince [McMahon], Sr. a little bit and they sent me to Hawaii where I worked for Maivia. So I said I worked with The Rock's grandfather, I worked with The Rock's father, and I may get The Rock at WrestleMania!"
Hacksaw makes one last appearance at Mania? :ohhh:
WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens spoke with The Montreal Gazette to promote WrestleMania 32. Here are the highlights.

Being Intercontinental Champion:

“When I was a kid, I would have replica belts, the foam belts, and the one that I always liked the most was the Intercontinental title. Every time that I would beat my pillow in one of our matches, I would win the Intercontinental title… The coolest part is that the design of the Intercontinental title now … is very close to the design that I had when I was wrestling in my basement against my pillows when I was a kid.”

Going into WrestleMania 32 as the Intercontinental Champion:

“It’s an incredible feeling. I remember sitting in the stands at WrestleMania 30 thinking, ‘I have to be a part of this one day.’ And now it’s only two years later and I’m going to (WrestleMania). There’s really no way to put that into words.”
I remember y'all were mad he made one appearance on sunday night heat and how he was being "buried" :mjlol:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Used to powerbomb my little brother all the time when we'd wrestle. He caught me with a smooth drop kick once, had me seeing stars :russ:
I gave the razor's edge to my brother on the carpet while my grandma was at the store

He cried the entire time. Had to stare at him when she got back with a :hmm:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Got beat for my strap by this fat nikka namedGrape Ape. nikka slapped that figure four on your boy.:sadcam: thought my legs were going to fall off.:mjcry:

Took it out on my brother two days later. :ehh: put him in a Boston Crab. Sat on it too.:ehh:

That Grape Ape story was GOAT. Would be dope to get some of your stories copied or even added for the TSC fam. Not sure everybody knows how much fukkery you were bringing before it wasn't supposed to be good :wow: