Jalen Ramsey asks to be traded; Jags want at least a 1st in return

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I just think that D needs a lot of work even with Jalen. Now a team like the Bears, Ravens or Bills who have an already good D could be crazy with Ramsey.

Eh if Jalen can lockdown a WR. And Frank Clark can remember that he plays football for a living I think that'll be enough to get them over the NE hump and into the SB. They'll still have trouble stopping the run but pass game wise i feel like theyd be straight.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Eh if Jalen can lockdown a WR. And Frank Clark can remember that he plays football for a living I think that'll be enough to get them over the NE hump and into the SB. They'll still have trouble stopping the run but pass game wise i feel like theyd be straight.
Exactly. KC needs to do it now before they have to pay Mahomes and break up the team.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I hear my Birds offered a 1 & 2 but Jax is firm on two firsts...two firsts is too much

Esp considering we are one of the oldest teams in the league...we need to stand firm with a 1 & 2 and maybe a 2022 5th rounder or something

But we need Zestlord

Unless Sidney Jones turns into an actual player..

Or Crevon LeBlanc is something more than what we thought he was then I'm fine with giving up two 1st Rd picks for a 24yr old stud corner who can handle every teams #1 receiver

If we get him we have a legit chamber to win another one in the next two years

What players can we get that will be as good as him over that time if we're drafting in the late 20s ?

I'm more concerned about getting a long term deal done with him

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
How long will the jags keep this up.:jbhmm:.

If he doesn't suit up next week of this "back" injury and they lose their second straight game by then, would the owner finally feel inclined to deal him finally?

:jbhmm:

calh45

Cal
Daps
How long will the jags keep this up.:jbhmm:.

If he doesn't suit up next week of this "back" injury and they lose their second straight game by then, would the owner finally feel inclined to deal him finally?

:jbhmm:

I don't think this is Khan. I think this is Coughlin being "old school" and isn't going to let this uppity kid tell him what to do. I bet even the GM and Marrone want him out at this point.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
I don't think this is Khan. I think this is Coughlin being "old school" and isn't going to let this uppity kid tell him what to do. I bet even the GM and Marrone want him out at this point.
Actually it's the complete opposite, Marrone,the DC Wash, and his teammates love him and want him to stay .The issue is with Coughlin disrespecting him after a game and not paying him and Yannick.