Jalen Rose barber getting the respect he deserves

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can spot that Bigen from a mile away, its way too dark to be natural, i dont know who these old nikkas think they fooling. Just go gray
sometimes my barber will start using bigen without even asking me
shyt annoying cause i know its gonna be obvious

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bruh I moved and had to find a new barber…he started spraying that shyt on me without asking I was hot…my line intact I don’t need all that
mine not in tact...corners a bit thin but i still prefer to just go low or fade it so it isnt noticeable
i get tight when they use it without me asking as well

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They put enhancements on units too though. I’ve seen the videos

He has a completely different texture 20 years later. Hair thickness moves the opposite direction
True. On units tho from what I’ve seen enhancements are usually blended in better as the hair is already darker

On Jalen at times I can see his natural line through the enhancements

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I was like come on man when I saw his Friday cut

AbleIndelibleBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

This nikka got on more makeup and dyes than a fukking kardashian. I know hotel workers hate cleaning his bathroom when he check out. That bigen probably leaving rings in that tub like a testarossa doing donuts

Last edited:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Man who Jalen think he fooling, I know his sink and mirror hate him at home just dye everywhere. :mjlol:

Jalen: About to get ready for the Finals tomorrow I'm going to kill them with this

Sink: fukk:aicmon:

Last edited:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I cut my own hair but my boy is working with this kid that cuts hair and puts it on TikTok. I let him cut my hair and then he started spray painting my shyt. Me and my boy always made fun of the shyt but I said whatever I'll try it and see. The cut was actually pretty good. I go home and shower and the shyt washes out and I look in the mirror and the front of my lineup is jagged as hell. I had to redo the front real quick but I said never again. I guess some guys use it as a crutch. :yeshrug:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It may actually be hair Units

This is his natural texture

@CHICAGO @BigE214 need to hear from the experts
When I didn't have waves (age 4-6; momma had my hair cut low) my hair looked like this. Straight and low but when I started getting a 1.5, the cut was more defined and you could see my wave pattern.

I don't wanna say he uses something but ...:patrice:

Could be the difference in the low cut and his current length :manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I cut my own hair but my boy is working with this kid that cuts hair and puts it on TikTok. I let him cut my hair and then he started spray painting my shyt. Me and my boy always made fun of the shyt but I said whatever I'll try it and see. The cut was actually pretty good. I go home and shower and the shyt washes out and I look in the mirror and the front of my lineup is jagged as hell. I had to redo the front real quick but I said never again. I guess some guys use it as a crutch. :yeshrug:

YEA THAT PAINT BE COVERING UP
shytTY BARBER JOBS.

:devil:
:evil:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Less is more. I've avoided this thread for as long as I could. Somebody gotta talk to him.