Jameis Taking A Backseat, Just Not In An Uber; Maybe Fitzmagic Can Give'Em A Lyft: TB @ Carolina WK9

Who Wins This Mid-Season NFC South Face-Off??

• Tampa And Their Carousel of QBs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CaMVP And The Panthers

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
24v5jlc.jpg

Week 9 and the Panthers aim to keep pace as one of the top teams in the NFC as they face their long-time divisional foe, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Both squads are Trending in opposite directions as the Panthers are soaring to the top of the leauge behind the quiet MVP play of thier QB Cam Newton.
2q9fmsk.jpg

Meanwhile Tampa is in the midst of a QB quandry both Jameis Winston and Ryan Fitzpatrick being swapped in the starting QB position.
347fdef.jpg

The main threat the Panthers must face on defense is the Buc's explosive wideouts. The Panthers secondary must remain patient and disciplined and not fall victim to Ryan's Fitzmagic. A key matchup to look out for will be D. Jax vs. D. Jack.

2u44vg4.png

We Need To Take These Bucs out quick and send them home crying in a Lyft.:panthersumad:

#PantherPosse :camsalute: #CookOutGANG
@Killah Ray
@Henry Orbit
@UserNameless
@JParker
@Call Me James
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@AggieLean.
@42 Monks
@PropJoe
@CBSkyline
@Carolina Slim
@The M.I.C.
@Relldaproblem
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@Dr. Narcisse
@AceMan
@Black Lightning
@IGSaint12
@Azik
@No Sleep
@Hiesenberg
@Leezy337
@VinceSinatra
@LexLuthor72
@Mook
@Millions

Last edited:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Game is gonna be way closer than necessary...:patrice:

Still think we're gonna get the W...just might throw a few things in the process...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Game is gonna be way closer than necessary...:patrice:

Still think we're gonna get the W...just might throw a few things in the process...

To me this is a defining game for Norv/Cam duo. Fitz is capable of putting up points and can actually make Desean Jackson a threat.

Norv/Cam need to show they're capable of winning a shootout.

I mean gotta get the reps in now when you gotta go through the Rams/Saints :manny: