JAMES BOND JR Animated series

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
While attending prep school at Warfield Academy, James Bond Jr, with the help of his friends IQ (the grandson of Q), and Gordo Leiter (the son of Felix Leiter), fight against the evil terrorist organisation S.C.U.M. (Saboteurs and Criminals United in Mayhem), a SPECTRE-like organization.[3] Expanding on his uncle's famous line, James Bond Jr's catchphrase was "Bond, James Bond... Junior."[4]

Any old oldheads rock with this one? :pachaha:
I never knew it existed until reading up on Ian fleming.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I remember the intro song and not much else, cac sang the fukk outta that theme :dead:

JAAAAAAAAAAAMES BOND!!!!! :ohlawd:
i literally only remember the theme song, and that THE FAT BOYS lookin version of ODD JOB

hqdefault.jpg

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I never watched the show, but I remember getting the Odd Job action figure because I thought it looked cool when I saw it :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I remember this coming on in the morning before school.

Good times.

Hell yea, I remember this show. Came on during week day mornings right before Captain Planet in my area.
90s before school had the weirdest fukkin cartoons

i remember i used to watch this:

and this

these shows made no impact, were just "here kids watch this shyt until the bus comes :ld:" status lmao

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

and this

these shows made no impact, were just "here kids watch this shyt until the bus comes :ld:" status lmao

Maybe the two GOAT in that category. Enjoyable to watch right before the school bus came.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yup. I used to watch this ish too. This wasn't good, but the toys were fun.

I have the complete series of COPS

and this

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
While attending prep school at Warfield Academy, James Bond Jr, with the help of his friends IQ (the grandson of Q), and Gordo Leiter (the son of Felix Leiter), fight against the evil terrorist organisation S.C.U.M. (Saboteurs and Criminals United in Mayhem), a SPECTRE-like organization.[3] Expanding on his uncle's famous line, James Bond Jr's catchphrase was "Bond, James Bond... Junior."[4]

Any old oldheads rock with this one? :pachaha:
I never knew it existed until reading up on Ian fleming.

This came on during the morning time on back in the day, early ,90s