James Earl Jones on why he marries CACs

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post what Eldridge Cleaver said about black and white women? Wasn't he raping them?

noloveleft.jpg

soulonice-ibecamearapist.jpg

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
For those saying black men are compatible with white women and black women are compatible with white men...y'all are surely brainwashed.

Why would you, as a black man, would want such a weak partner? And why, as a black woman, would I want such a weak partner? You mean to tell me that greatness is not meant to shine together? No y'all would rather take the easy route with someone who would compliment you rather than challenge you. Sad af.

James Earl Jones...he can marry whomever he pleases, he's a celebrity, an actor, a parody...all entertainers are. He doesn't stand for me and my heritage, my culture, my DNA. I suggest black men and woman stop giving the keys of their kingdom away.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
For those saying black men are compatible with white women and black women are compatible with white men...y'all are surely brainwashed.

Why would you, as a black man, would want such a weak partner? And why, as a black woman, would I want such a weak partner? You mean to tell me that greatness is not meant to shine together? No y'all would rather take the easy route with someone who would compliment you rather than challenge you. Sad af.

James Earl Jones...he can marry whomever he pleases, he's a celebrity, an actor, a parody...all entertainers are. He doesn't stand for me and my heritage, my culture, my DNA. I suggest black men and woman stop giving the keys of their kingdom away.

Once a man reaches a certain age he wants someone who compliments him

fukk all that challenge him shyt. Life is challenging enough as it is

There is nothing weak about wanting harmony in your relationship

You ladies who think a man deserves you to challenge him have also been brainwashed

Ironically when black women want to win over the hearts of white men they leave all that challenge him shyt at the door.

The white man doesn't get to see that side of blackwomen until he marries them or have a baby by them

Thats why i understand the sentiment you are referring to

Men by and large value their peace of mind over race

If a black woman brings her man peace so be it

But yall need to get over all that challenging shyt

Or just be alone

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You ladies who think a man deserves you to challenge him have also been brainwashed

Ironically when black women want to win over the hearts of white men they leave all that challenge him shyt at the door.

The white man doesn't get to see that side of blackwomen until he marries them or have a baby by them

Or just be alone

:jbhmm:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Or just be alone

women respect leadership,shouldnt be that much of a challenge if you not naturally a sucka:martin:

enjoy your short lived harmony that you have,until your precious white women realizes these c00ns is weak suckas too,and starts to try you:mjlol:? white racism invoking fear is the only thing that keeps a white woman in line up front....but black inferiority is the very thing that will make these black men submissive to her white girl magic,which will give her the confidence to turn up on these c00n nikkas:snoop:

your not a man if you date white women off rip.