JAMES FRANCO & SETH ROGAN - "BOUND 3" (MUSIC VIDEO PARODY)

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
are u c00ns serious

Lemme find out yall whiteboy ass mufckaz found this corny fakkit sht funny :stopitslime:

Lemme find out :scusthov:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The original video was ridiculously corny and full of itself to begin with, this shyt is hilarious and was necessary.

Get a sense of humour breh :upsetfavre:
nikka is u serious u thought this corny ass whiteboy trash was funny

FOH :camby:

nikka tellin me to get a sense of humor :childplease:

:pacspit:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
They taking it too far

When them two kissed I had to shut it off....

cringeworthy

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Comedians making fun of Kim Kardashian now? :what: Cacs have sunk to a new low... :stopitslime:

And smh at the c00ns that are ok with this disrespect. I wish Pac was still alive to kill you all... :ufdup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So y'all hate kanye so much y'all let these unfunny CACs mouth the n-word with inpunity? Meanwhile y'all wanna march to the towns square when Macklemore wins best hip hop album? Y'all flip flop too much.

I'm saying, the sad thing on facebook all im seeing from my white "friends" and the white washed black chicks "its the funniest thing ever"

Every time I think ye goes to far, white people do something like this and I have to go:yeshrug: I guess he has a point.

Can someone anyone link me to the last paradoy of a white person video or song that hasn't been associating with black artist? Seriously...

aka not a JB or miley track.