James Gandolfini is cursed

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mark Hamills an interestin one, because he'll forever been known as Luke Skywalker but has carvered out a great career being a voice actor now, hes rarely seen on screen over the past 20 years

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James Gandolfini = Ray Liotta = typecast

Funny...Ray Liotta was the top choice to play Tony Soprano but he turned it down because he did not want to commit to a tv series.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nice joke to deflect the ugliness of that ugly little chink in your avi :scusthov:

Brave little nerd. You look at an upside down barstool and think............ orgy, faq. Your antidepressants and a bottle of Scotch, make it right. :usure:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Brave little nerd. You look at an upside down barstool and think............ orgy, faq. Your antidepressants and a bottle of Scotch, make it right. :usure:

i told you to stop quoting me with that ugly fukking baby beast in your avi. i hope that little ugly chink dies a horrible death within the next few days

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i told you to stop quoting me with that ugly fukking baby beast in your avi. i hope that little ugly chink dies a horrible death within the next few days
O the hate is so pure :blessed:

Poor AIDS lover. Id be furious too if everytime i had sex i had to use my bedsheets for toilet paper, faq. :no:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
go smother that ugly little chink beast with a pillow, fakkit

:lolbron: I guess cuz you were biting pillows last night you feelin inspired. . Gay nerd. Worst combination of anti-social trash.:stylin: You got two reasons to kill yourself. Im rooting for you to pull through, young man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel the same way about Bryan Cranston. Every time I see him in a movie nowadays I'm like WTF is Walter White doing here. :what: I saw the nikka in Total REcall and was like nikka get back in the kitchen and start cookin. What you doing here in the future.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I thought Michael C Hall would catch the Urkel but him in Dexter and Six Feet Under is like two completely different people, like Bryan Cranston in that respect

i tried but i cant watch that show, hes still the fakkit from six feet under.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yes "Home Improvement" was huge but Tim is also known for Playing Santa Clause in the "Santa Clause" Trilogy as well as Buzz Lightyear in the "Toy Story" Trilogy

yup was about to say this. When he was in the santa clause,i didnt see him as tim the toolman. And his voice in Toy Story didn't make me think once about Home Improvement. He did a good job on all his shows/movies

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
i tried but i cant watch that show, hes still the fakkit from six feet under.

:dead:

I watched Dexter first so going back to Six Feet Under I said why is Dexter kissin nikkas? :scusthov: Not Rickety Cricket :damn:

shyt was tough to get through at times