Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Bryan Danielson has an issue with @Dominic Brehetto calling people pedophiles. @Dominic Brehetto has...idk really. I thought he just didn’t like dude but maybe that’s not it. And they both have been doing a passive aggressive dance around each other FOR MONTHS and hopefullu its coming to an end
I enjoy fukkery and getting under people’s skin. :yeshrug:

It tickles my fancy seeing someone post 20+ times about me in a thread even though I didn’t bring them up or address them first. I guess I’m always in that persons thoughts constantly because I’ve got them deep in their feelings. :lolbron:

They crave my attention so badly I gotta throw them a bone once in a while :mjlit:

But they’ve had enough. They’re over stimulated and cranky. :whoa:

Bryan Sandusky

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: Thank you. These two have been doing this dance for a year now. Maybe two. Put all of us out of our misery and either run fades, shoot the fair one, or shut up. Put each other on ignore and be done with it.
Even when you ignore someone they still post about you constantly. They can’t get enough. Might as well have some fun with it at their expense.

Bryan Sandusky

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They probably the same muthafukin person or tag team members in the pedo army :stopitslime::russ:

Please me dont compare me to a lying delusional cokeboy. I dont like my "fancy being tickled":dame:

Also I dont go in different threads vying for attention by negging people in various threads for years or making threads with sub shots or lies at them.

I guess I’m always in that persons thoughts constantly because I’ve got them deep in their feelings cuz dont love the comics they love as deeply as them.

But its whatever, depression and cocaine. Thats just the reality and you just cant trust the word of a drug addict.

All I can do is pray and keep it moving

giphy.gif

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ: Thank you. These two have been doing this dance for a year now. Maybe two. Put all of us out of our misery and either run fades, shoot the fair one, or shut up. Put each other on ignore and be done with it.

I actually for quite some time been ignoring shyt..... most times when I got them negs/shots in random threads. I just kept it moving.

Today was really the only exception but from here on out I going back to that. We have no Zero Policy here, cats can cross whatever lines they want but nothing will come of it, so be it.

I will just chalk it up to the documented depression/drugs and keep it moving.

Niners game on!!:blessed:

Football season byke

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I actually for quite some time been ignoring shyt..... most times when I got them negs/shots in random threads. I just kept it moving.

Today was really the only exception but from here on out I going back to that. We have no Zero Policy here, cats can cross whatever lines they want but nothing will come of it, so be it.

I will just chalk it up to the documented depression/drugs and keep it moving.

Niners game on!!:blessed:

Football season byke

Martha

He fukks around too much and you’re too passive aggressive. Both of you need to just get this shyt over with

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I went to watch "Deadpool 2" and what in the actual fukk did this thread turn into?

Locking it because the last couple pages have nothing to do with the topic.

Take your personal grievances to PMs or put each other on Ignore. This ain't The Booth.

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.