Which Guardian(s) will die in Vol. 3?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Gunn strongly hinting that at least one of the Guardians will die. Who's most likely?

I'm thinking Drax will be killed off since Bautista has been very public about this being the last time he'll play the character.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

Gunn strongly hinting that at least one of the Guardians will die. Who's most likely?

I'm thinking Drax will be killed off since Bautista has been very public about this being the last time he'll play the character.
Yeah I think it's definitely Drax too. Gamorrah too since Zoe got another franchise with Avatar.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Most likely Drax. Rocket seems like an obvious pick and I’m willing to bet it’s not him. Lemme eat crow from Knowhere if I’m wrong tho.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah I don't see any reason why they would kill off Rocket.

For one, he's a CGI character which means they never have to worry much about the actor leaving or aging out of the role. Sure there's the voice actor but they could always find a replacement, I doubt his voice is that hard to do. Also, unlike Drax, it wouldn't really feel like the Guardians without Rocket, he's kind of the breakout character.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Crazy how the actors and producer are basically spoiling the movie by saying it’s the last one.

That last one that Gunn will be apart of, The "Guardians" themselves can continue with a different roster.

What I think may happen is Drax and Rocket will probably die. Adam Warlock will join at least temporarily and we'll probably get an Infinity Watch franchise featuring what's left of the Guardians rather than a part 4 or 5.