James Harden just dropped 50 with only 3 FTAs EDIT: Said fukk y'all and did it again

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The irony :mjgrin: coming from you

And I don't care how pretty KD's stats are...don't care if he's more efficient. Don't care bout that nikkas TS at all.

Facts are facts...KD only has 6 50 point games....Harden has quadruple that. It’s easy to say KD could do what Harden’s doing and more...I’m not saying he couldn’t. But fact is he hasn’t, you can only deal with what’s in front u. Harden about to pass Kobe in 50 games this year...may catch his 60 point park too and at that point he’s only behind MJ and Wilt.

I kno KD is a great scorer and prob the most skilled ever...but he doesn’t have the resume at this point so I can’t rate him the greatest scorer of his generation. The Scoring titles are coo but u also need the offensive explosions that all the other scoring legends have. And right now Harden is doing it at a historic pace. He’s got the crown

My man it ain’t even close Harden got 2 scoring titles to KD’s 4,and all four of those that Kd got,not ONE of them was in his prime :mjlol: knock it off

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
cats can only hold the lack of team achievement against him

scam is goat at a very singular aspect of the sport

creating buckets out of isolation

really shyte is for the black-hearted & debaucherous

ha

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Giannis team ain’t stacked :mjlol:

Dawg wtf:russ:

Milwaukee would be a lottery team without Giannis,Eric Bledsoe would become their best player followed by an inconsistent Middleton and a bunch of role players.

Rockets lose Harden they still have Westbrook who has already led a team to the playoffs out West as the top option,with a nice unit around him :stopitslime:
Middleton was an all star. They just blew out the pelicans without giannis. They would make the playoffs in the east.

Im not going back and forth on this. Anyone that understands basketball can see the difference in their rosters.

Guys like ersan cant even get minutes on the bucks when he would be the sixth man on the rockets

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden just needs one defining playoff series and everyone including the media will jump on the bandwagon.

If he wins a chip...
full

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:yeshrug:
Middleton was an all star. They just blew out the pelicans without giannis. They would make the playoffs in the east.

Im not going back and forth on this. Anyone that understands basketball can see the difference in their rosters.

Guys like ersan cant even get minutes on the bucks when he would be the sixth man on the rockets

You ain’t gotta go back and forth :mjlol:

Because the Bucks blow out the Pelicans one game without Giannis that means something? :stopitslime:

Like I said a

Bledsoe
Middleton
Matthews
Illyasova
Lopez

Team is Lottery

Westbrook
Rivers
House
Tucker
Capela

That’s not lottery fam
:yeshrug:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Can’t y’all see that he’s fake? :martin:
The basketball version of G Eazy & Drake :unimpressed:
Flopping all on your TV in games :camby:
Rarely hits more field goals than free throws that he makes :scust:
And this is with whom you want to place your faith? :hhh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Harden just needs one defining playoff series and everyone including the media will jump on the bandwagon.

If he wins a chip...
full
He’d need to become a consistent player in big playoff games. Even guys who historically underperformed in the playoffs usually managed 1 great postseason.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’d need to become a consistent player in big playoff games. Even guys who historically underperformed in the playoffs usually managed 1 great postseason.
Yea but he did put up 34/7/5 last year against GS. He wasnt the reason they lost, they were just outmatched. But I understand why people use his lack of playoff success against him. He's putting up GOAT level numbers and that's the point where people begin to question why he hasn't won anything. I think he would have a ring if not for the KD regardless, but at this point...no more excuses.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t y’all see that he’s fake? :martin:
The basketball version of G Eazy & Drake :unimpressed:
Flopping all on your TV in games :camby:
Rarely hits more field goals than free throws that he makes :scust:
And this is with whom you want to place your faith? :hhh:
He just showed you he dont need the FT's. But if his shot ain't falling he will resort to them. That's the definition of a relentless scorer. He gonna get atleast 30 whether he cold or not.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I thought the narrative in real time was that the rockets lost because CP0 couldn't stay healthy. :yeshrug:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ayo @Hiphoplives4eva you punk, fagat motherfukker, you want to neg me for my opinion of Harden's 50 point game and falsely accuse me of being a "cac", I'm a verified black man. Do your research & go suck a dikk, you fukking crybaby.