James Harden: "We just aren't good enough"... John Wall responds

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
As good as the Wall redemption story as been so far in the season, you still aren't offloading that contract unless you attach sweeteners into the deal.

He's only got 2 years left on his deal after this season. He's very tradeable if he keeps up this performance.

5 teams have under 60 mill in salary next year. Spurs only have 42 million on the books next year. If the Rockets owner really wants to shed salary I'm sure the Spurs would take Wall.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He's only got 2 years left on his deal after this season. He's very tradeable if he keeps up this performance.

5 teams have under 60 mill in salary next year. Spurs only have 42 million on the books next year. If the Rockets owner really wants to shed salary I'm sure the Spurs would take Wall.

You guys are missing my point.

He can be traded, but you’re going to have to attached sweeteners such as picks in any deal to move off his contract. No one is taking on his contract for free even when it becomes an expiring.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:russ:

nikkas upped a thread for a team currently in 9th

Wait all they 6 wins are against non playoff teams except Portland which is currently riddled with injuries

A six game winning streak is still a six game winning streak. They are putting up a fight and not bowing out easy like a lot of people on here expected after the Harden trade.

They won’t completely bottom out unless they end up trading Dipo and Tucker as they have four dudes specifically on that roster right now with a chip on their shoulder.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
A six game winning streak is still a six game winning streak. They are putting up a fight and not bowing out easy like a lot of people on here expected after the Harden trade.

They won’t completely bottom out unless they end up trading Dipo and Tucker as they have four dudes specifically on that roster right now with a chip on their shoulder.

They will barely make the playoffs ic not make it all together.

They should move Victor at the deadline and get something of value for the expiring.

Far as the 6 wins I'll watch when the competition is better I tuned in to the Okc game last night and them boys are young and Houston didn't miss a 3.