Jamie Foxx Developing new Drama for TNT 'Hit'

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamie Foxx is producing/writing a new drama series for TNT.

A man of many talents, Jamie Foxx, is adding another feather in his hat next year as a producer/writer. Foxx is developing a new drama series titled Hit for TNT with Rob Port as a co-writer.

Hit is about two former high school best friends whom played on the school's football team together as star quarterback and wide receiver, who are hired by the Miami Police Department. Now grown-up and in the real world, the two friends are assigned to an exclusive unit known as HIT (High Impact Team), in which the two use their football skills and teamwork to take down Miami's most dangerous criminals.

The show will be executively produced by Foxx and Port, alongside Marcus King (Foxx's producing partner). No word on a premiere date for the new series yet, but we will keep you posted.

Jamie Foxx Developing New Drama Series 'Hit' for TNT | Den of Geek

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
closedoor.gif

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
so is this a 21 jump street rippoff...except they are football players?
:ANDERSON EEK:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Foxx is famous for having all these "projects" in development. I remember when he actually showed up for his Sirius radio show, he bragged about all these projects like a new skit show and that horrible Sheneneh and Wanda movie that thankfully never happened. I'll believe it when i see this premiere...

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Jamie: hey i need ammo, throw me a bullet
Random White Guy: Just like i did back in the 1972 state championship game
*Cut to 1972 championship game, Jamie sporting an Afro playing WR and Random White guy as QB (naturally)*
*both break off and start reminiscing about game*
Jamie: :jawalrus:
Random White Guy: :smugfavre:
Terrorist: :wtf: