Jamie Foxx reveals Electro details

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exclusive: 'Spider-Man' Villain Jamie Foxx Reveals Major Origin Details - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

"You'll see that in his whole life, no one is talking to him. People have stolen his ideas at the big company. He's a nobody," Foxx told MTV News about Electro's back story in the "Spider-Man" sequel. "At a certain point, Spider-Man bumps into him and says, 'You're my guy. You're my eyes and ears on the street. And he says his name — no one has ever said [Max] Dillon's name."The encounter leaves Dillon reeling with Spider-Man fan fever. "He sort of starts thinking that somehow, he's Spider-Man's partner," Foxx explained. But Dillon's good fortunes take a turn for the worse when his own mother forgets his birthday, leading to a series of "tragic" and "crazy" events that turn Dillon into the electrically-enhanced nemesis comic book readers are familiar with."When it turns on, he lights it up," the actor teased.Story details aside, Foxx also addressed his costumed appearance in the "Spider-Man" sequel. Though Electro is best remembered by comics fans for his tight green outfit with a jagged yellow mask, Foxx revealed that the "Amazing" sequel is ditching that classic look in exchange for something considerably more modern."It won't be like that," Foxx said when asked about the character's costume from the comics. "Marc Webb and all of those guys, they're smart. They know that it has to make sense in 2013, so the suit is really slick. It's actually black. It's a new age."

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:what:

Is he even Allowed to go into such Deep Detail like this?

I feel like the Story has been Tarnished now.

:wow:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
reading that, it seems like the character should be younger

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This shyt will be dope. Yall only read the backstory for one character and are already assuming shyt about the whole movie. We have never seen Jamie Foxx play a villain but dude can act no question about it. I think he can pull off the role and it will be the best spidey movie so far.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i dont think Andrew Garfield was that bad. the movie however was average as hell