Jamies Wiston rape case takes another turn: Federal Authorities are Investigating FSU(UPDATE)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That was too hilarious.

mj-laughing.gif
she almost slipped and repeat that shyt :russ:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Through all this sh*t, you nikkas still don't know if a crime took place, you ole groupie lames.

I know if I didn't do anything, I would have handled this situation totally different. Winston took the throw a rock and hide his hands way out of this. It worked. Great. But my issue is with you sucka internet nikkas who RELENTLESSLY ATTACKED THE CHARACTER OF SOMEONE WHO YOU DON'T KNOW IN FAVOR OF A FOOTBALL NIKKA WHO YOU ALSO DON'T KNOW.

Who's the acting like the true groupie out of this whole ordeal?

It's as comical as it is disgusting.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Through all this sh*t, you nikkas still don't know if a crime took place, you ole groupie lames.

I know if I didn't do anything, I would have handled this situation totally different. Winston took the throw a rock and hide his hands way out of this. It worked. Great. But my issue is with you sucka internet nikkas who RELENTLESSLY ATTACKED THE CHARACTER OF SOMEONE WHO YOU DON'T KNOW IN FAVOR OF A FOOTBALL NIKKA WHO YOU ALSO DON'T KNOW.

This is the internet breh. :comeon: Get a life.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

you maadd you maaaadddd
yHHz531.png

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop c00ning and trolling. Ol I'll do anything for a white woman ass niggga. You don't know jack either.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Negged :camby:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Kinda like you OSU fukks stood up for Tressel and Pryor and Clarrett and that scumbag bow tie wearing bytch of and AD you guys had?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that police report is rediculous....only a moron would have charged Jameis with the shyt that went on.... :what:

Feel guilty after getting some BBC and cry rape pawg brehettes.... :umad: