Janelle Monae suggest that we put voting booths outside of Popeyes, then backtracks after backlash

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
What she said was dumb but funny how picky we are about "cancelling"

We cancel Janelle for a dumb comment but dont cancel R Kelly fukking underage broads for years ( we are only now in an uproar)

:camby:

FYI that Popeyes sandwhich good as a mothafukker tho
True...real shyt

But the hype around that Popeyes sandwich is crazy. Is it really that good and better that other spots like chick fil a? A coworker of mine said his son said it was so good that he put chick fil a down and every Popeyes I drove by have their drive thru with lines around the buildings.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black ppl stand in line to vote and shyt is still the same for black ppl, we still gotta go and eat at Popeyes. We're still the underclass pplWhat is she interjecting here. Nothing has changed but we still in the voting lines

LIES. I don't wait in line for fake chicken, sneakers or voting. I do every reasonable sane thing easily from the comfort of my home, you fukking loser in life suffering for no reason at all.

I always do early voting, make awesome real chicken sandwiches and order anything I want which gets delivered asap. SORRY LOSERS.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Choke on that fake so called "chicken" and get multiple heart attacks, you fukking fakkit loser in life.:camby:U are a NOBODY.

Not even close to any of that you try hard clown
2py0swz-th.png

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
LIES. I don't wait in line for fake chicken, sneakers or voting. I do every reasonable sane thing easily from the comfort of my home, you fukking loser in life suffering for no reason at all.

I always do early voting, make awesome real chicken sandwiches and order anything I want which gets delivered asap.

Breh what is you talking about :mjlol:

Have a coke and calm down Lil dude:mjlol:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh what is you talking about Have a coke and calm down Lil dude

Don't be mad at people who use their heads effectively. U useless MFs got all the weapons for happiness at your disposal and still continue to fukk up in life. :gladbron:

U got stupid people on here praising pink slime. It's fukking disgusting.:scust:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Nearly 50% of the US population didn't vote for the 2016 election tho. Blacks not voting wasn't at fault. People just dont care for an outright racist douche and witch that helped terrorized the middle east and defended her rapist husband.

Well that racists douche is your president now and is making decisions that affect your daily life.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
True...real shyt

But the hype around that Popeyes sandwich is crazy. Is it really that good and better that other spots like chick fil a? A coworker of mine said his son said it was so good that he put chick fil a down and every Popeyes I drove by have their drive thru with lines around the buildings.

I tried chik fila once, to me its overrated as fukk....i had the popeye sandwhich like a month ago before it blew up...its all about the crazy crispy breading and the spicey sauce to be honest

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Nearly 50% of the US population didn't vote for the 2016 election tho. Blacks not voting wasn't at fault. People just dont care for an outright racist douche and witch that helped terrorized the middle east and defended her rapist husband.

You think people in the US gave two shyts about the middle east or Bill Clinton last election?

People didn't like Hillary because the most popular news station in the US spent 8 years villainizing her and they wanted a non politician in the white house.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't be mad at people who use their heads effectively. U useless MFs got all the weapons for happiness at your disposal and still continue to fukk up in life. :gladbron:

U got stupid people on here praising pink slime. It's fukking disgusting.:scust:

This Idiot Still Believes The Pink Slime shyt Was Legit lol

You MFers On Here With These Angry Autistic Rants Calling People “Losers” Are Usually Pathetic As fukk In Real Life, No One Needs To Address You Cause Your Life Is In Enough Of A Crippling Depression, But You Go Ahead And Vent lol