Janelle Monae wants to cancel Hip Hop...too much misogyny...only wants women rapping

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
dont this chick be a regular customer at Follies? :mjlol:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Also one of the creators of Love and Hip Hop, one of the most popular reality tv series, is a black woman (Mona Scott-Young who is not a FBA
tSOEjsY.png
) :unimpressed:
:dead:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
The week or two where it was strictly equity and equality for black people period sure was cool.

Was only a matter of time till the "yeah but" by many came.

The movement is still strong, but they gradually pushing their "you know what, while we at it black men really ain't shyt when you think about it" narrative out there.
Yup, all a concerted effort spearheaded by the LGBT. They ain’t slick.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Janelle always talking out the side of her neck about Black men because she wants to be one herself weirdo, this chick gets nominated at all the award shows and I have not legit heard anyone on my social media or in real life that listens to her music. :mjlol:

Didn't Big Boi start her career?
I’m saying idk a song and not even the bytch’s voice. OG outcasted dyke

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
woke” site
I seriously don’t hope you think this site is woke lol

But to the rest of your post I’ve posted my thoughts on the n word and how I’m not a big fan of blacks calling each other it and using it :ld:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nothing has been more destructive than feminism
White supremacy is the most destructive and it's also the father of feminism. BTW: Feminists continue to look like hypocritical idiots. How in the hell is she going to call out misogyny and then say you only want female rappers? That like when women say a man telling a woman how to dress/act is misogynistic, and then turn around and tell us how to dress/act.:mjlol: