Janet getting booed at her last show, Mya faking a marriage.. this is why Beyoncé is the standard

Daps
Reppin
NULL
u really dont know what is happening in science, its is possible for both b and jay to be the biological parents of ivy but not have beyonce carry her

yeah my biology degree and 16 years as a chemist say otherwise.....i do in fact understand

giphy.gif

i just choose not to believe the conspiracy theories of internet tin foil hats

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah my biology degree and 16 years as a chemist say otherwise.....i do in fact understand

giphy.gif

i just choose not to believe the conspiracy theories of internet tin foil hats
From where? ICDC College? What school gave you a biology degree if you don't know how surrogacy works?
:mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About as much as Janet sucks at singing. :lolbron:

Did Aretha dance? Luther? Does Chaka, Patti, Anita, or Gladys dance? Does Mary J Blige dance well? Why are we comparing vocalist to entertainers?

Because if I am going to show i better see some dancing
:ufdup:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Bey the GOAT:ufdup: negs will start flying out this bytch for the disrespect
The GOAT of what? Consistency? Invoking extreme loyalty in her fan base?
She’s not the GOAT singer. She’s not the GOAT entertainer. She’s not the GOAT in record sales. She’s not the GOAT in discography. Adjusted for inflation, she’s not the GOAT in concert sales. I like Beyoncé, she’s the first artist I loved as a kid, she’s top 10.

Daps
The GOAT of what? Consistency? Invoking extreme loyalty in her fan base?
She’s not the GOAT singer. She’s not the GOAT entertainer. She’s not the GOAT in record sales. She’s not the GOAT in discography. Adjusted for inflation, she’s not the GOAT in concert sales. I like Beyoncé, she’s the first artist I loved as a kid, she’s top 10.

No female tour has ever grossed $5.2 million a show, inflation included
:wow:

And yes she is the goat all around female entertainer