Janet Jackson Splits From 3rd Husband

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Naw,, she made it too obvious. She should've stuck it out around 3 -5 years then i would repeck it!

Smh, I would have held on until the 5 year mark and then filed for divorce first thing in the morning. Some of these famous women really need to learn from Kobe's wife. Even when Kobe cheated on Vanessa PUBLICILY she still stayed for that long money. But, I assure you there will be a divorce one day and it will be EPIC.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
:gucci:

GMB_zps8ujnuyqx.gif

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
:duck:
Those 3 combined are not worth a billion. Janets networth is 175 million and mariah carey's is 520 million. Eve networth is 10 million

You're right. Forbes said the reports were misleading. They have both brought in a billion but arent currently worth that much.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She didn't do the 5year minimum...she just wanted the baby
:francis:

Should the fairytale turn sour then the agreement still being worked on is reported to guarantee Janet, 46, a “kiss-off” of half-a-billion dollars (around £312.14million) if they divorce after a minimum of five years.

:deadmanny:

She turns 51 next month. Think about it 46+5=51.

She will probably not be officially divorced before her 51st birthday.

Janet Jackson - Wikipedia

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Smh, I would have held on until the 5 year mark and then filed for divorce first thing in the morning. Some of these famous women really need to learn from Kobe's wife. Even when Kobe cheated on Vanessa PUBLICILY she still stayed for that long money. But, I assure you there will be a divorce one day and it will be EPIC.
No there wont, Vanessa and Kobe's love is undestructable.