Jannero Pargo's (NBA Player) Wife Gets Half His Pension, 401K & 15k Monthly in Divorce

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I got plenty money without marriage status. 85k is enough for single person. Add owning property, lowers my AGI :francis:To each is own. I'd rather lease than buy. People change in marriages. If I had a penny for guys like you with what you wrote I'd be rich right now. Wait till she only wants to fukk once a month only on Wednesday. :mjlol: What if your wife decides to stop working or wants to change careers that make less money because that is what she wants to do? Avoid having kids huh? :mjlol: If she getting baby fever you'll fold. If the shyt tanks, well you already know....:francis:

Doesn't matter if she is a good girl or thot. People change when it comes to marriage. Some marriages to do last, it's true. But most don't in today's time.

If people change then be out
That's where the evenly yoked shyt come into play
It's very possible that in a couple of years my wife might be making MORE than me, and i'm a sr. software engineer (she make like 5k less than me now) but her profession has a better trajectory than programming. so it's possible she might be paying me alimony though I like to think we would just part ways (don't plan on having kids)
I don't live life scared of what could happen, assuming i'm making reasonable choices