Japan activates first marines since WW2 to bolster defenses against China

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
the idea we arent coming to help them isnt true, the level of troops we have out there is nuts, i was stationed with pacfific air command in 2001 in tachikawa district in tokyo (GOAT DEPLOYMENT UNLIKE YOU BUM ASS MARINES AND ARMY STUCK IN OKINAWA) and we have way too many battle groups, marines, army, carriers etc in the entire area, its called PACIFIC AIR COMMAND for a reason
So we shouldnt be worried about NK at all? :lupe:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Renounced they right to wage war

Damn

Talk about getting put in ultimate check. Sit yo whole country down til I say you can get up.

Then you gotta teach your kids. Yeah. Our whole fukcing country got our ass whooped soooo hard we gave up the basic right of being able to fight when we feel the need.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the idea we arent coming to help them isnt true, the level of troops we have out there is nuts, i was stationed with pacfific air command in 2001 in tachikawa district in tokyo (GOAT DEPLOYMENT UNLIKE YOU BUM ASS MARINES AND ARMY STUCK IN OKINAWA) and we have way too many battle groups, marines, army, carriers etc in the entire area, its called PACIFIC AIR COMMAND for a reason
You're mistaken if you think our #1 priority in the Pacific is to protect the Japanese people.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's saying we have American military interests in Japan we need to protect...
I know that but this kind of threw me off.
the idea we arent coming to help them isnt true, the level of troops we have out there is nuts
Justifying the amount of shyt we have there is to protect them is not correct.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Damn

Talk about getting put in ultimate check. Sit yo whole country down til I say you can get up.

Then you gotta teach your kids. Yeah. Our whole fukcing country got our ass whooped soooo hard we gave up the basic right of being able to fight when we feel the need.
I think they are getting rid of that in 2020.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
You're a weird person:russ:

Yeah I am weird because I have personal experience with these Japanese devils. My grandma saw her little sister get thrown into the air and then bayoneted by the Japanese invaders. She is 96, and she still remembers that event to this day. I am weird because I doubt many other people in America have a family tree that was tainted by these Japanese devils.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Damn

And now Japan about to rip that clause right the fukk up.... :lolbron: they done being pacifists...

Moich

Banned
Daps
Japan should nuclearize asap.

Chinese are getting too bold.

fukk Japan though, they are scum for what they did in WWII, never apologized, never shown they were contrite, never paid compensation. They are cruel race.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:ohhh:
I didn’t know we had a base in Tokyo. I was in the Marines stationed in Okinawa. Hated that shyt with a passion when I was there but I miss it now. I may retire there.

Philippines tho...:ohlawd:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Yeah I am weird because I have personal experience with these Japanese devils. My grandma saw her little sister get thrown into the air and then bayoneted by the Japanese invaders. She is 96, and she still remembers that event to this day. I am weird because I doubt many other people in America have a family tree that was tainted by these Japanese devils.
I actually did hear they were devils towards other asians back in the day. Some random chinese old guy in ny was talking about it

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I actually did hear they were devils towards other asians back in the day. Some random chinese old guy in ny was talking about it

Imperial Japan might have been the most ruthless and cold hearted empire/military to ever walk the Earth.

We really turned them from murderous savages to anime loving pussies

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's a trip to me how China is supposedly our enemy yet all of our manufacturing is over there making them rich and allowing them to develop an increasingly strong military.